Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My PC slows when using anything that uses a lot of bandwidth

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BCJFLA76

BCJFLA76

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 AM

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

Hi, I'm a new user here and I hope I did my research on what to post in hopes someone can give me advice on fixing my 'puter :)

What the computer is doing:

When booting up, the screen will get very dim at the windows icon where it pulses against a black background..could this indicate I need a bigger power supply? (I read that somewhere recently, hehe)

When I use my iphone, xbox, or any torrent program, my computer slows down and my mouse stutters for lack of a better term. It waits a few seconds before jumping to where ever it was that I moved my mouse. This is stopping me from using the computer when I watch netflix or anything else where data is being transfered. I'm not sure what Hijack This found, but here's the log it provides and if there's anything else I need to post, just let me know where to go and I'll post it here ASAP. Thank you in advance!

Brian

HijackThis log removed because these logs on BC are restricted to malware removal. If it is determined your issues are caused by malware, you will receive specific instructions for posting in the malware forum at that time. ~ OB

Edited by Orange Blossom, 29 November 2011 - 11:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,553 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 AM

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

If possible, see if you can Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 .

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users