Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Whatsup Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 momsbighelper

momsbighelper

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

I hope everyone is doing rather excellent today. I have made an account before, it seems like more then 5 years ago, and i don't for the life of me, remember any info for it, so i decided to make another.

I made this to help my mom with two of her laptops, one she lets my little sister use, and the other was a present from me. And I try my best to keep all 3 rigs computing smoothly. An I am surely in the right place for that.

Issues to come...

And thanks in advance for the help as well as all the collective expertise of all aspects of the wonderful world of PC's!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:12 AM

With three laptops to keep running, I am sure you are kept busy. Rely on our Members for help or advice when you find a problem you cannot fix.
Thanks for joining (twice), and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users