Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Acer extensa 5235

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 splodge11

splodge11

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:17 PM

Help Please. I start up laptop it has a bliue screen says somthing aboue disable cache and shadowing also crash dumping.. THEN TURNS ITSELF OF I CAN ACESS COMPUTER THROUGH SAFE MODE AND DISABLED SHADOWING BUT IT JUST SLOWED THE TURN OFF PROCESS FORM SWITCHING OF IN 5 SECONDS TO AUTOMATIC SWITCH OF IN 15 SECONDS.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:41 PM

Please start the computer in Safe Mode with networking and then ...

Download BlueScreenView (in zip file)
Extract (right-click > Extract all) the contents of bluescreenview.zip.
Double-click on the BlueScreenView.exe file, to run the program. (No installation is required.)
When scanning is done, go ...
  • Edit > Select All
  • File > Save Selected Items, and save the report to your Desktop as BSOD.txt.
Close the BlueScreenView window.
Open BSOD.txt using Notepad and go ...
  • Edit > Select All
  • Edit > Copy, and then paste the entire contents of the text file into your next reply.
(Let us know if no information is reported in the BlueScreenView interface.)
AustrAlien
Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users