Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LCS_Tech

LCS_Tech

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:55 AM

Good morning fellow Bleeping Computer members,

I though I would take a few moments this morning to write an introduction on the forums, I've been a member of Bleeping Computer for some time now but never took the opportunity to begin my journey. I'm 31 years old and I have been working with computers my whole life. I learned at a very young age that computers was the direction I wanted to go. I've never been married although the woman I am seeing has such an enormous potential to become my wife that I'm thinking of asking her after the new year. Eery man reaches a point in his life where he realizes that there is more to life than what he has. I've reached that point and am working to change my life for the better.

Currently I work for a small Mom & Pop type company making an hourly wage as their computer tech. Primarily I deal with Infections but as the job goes, every day is a new challenge...its always something different that goes wrong. Always a new challenge. I think that is what I love most about my chosen career, its never 'routine'. My bench has the capability of simultaneously housing 6 towers and my laptop area can accommodate up to 4 laptops. On days when the bench is full, keeping track of whats going on with 10 different computers with 10 different problems can be daunting. Thank god I keep notes.

I've been using Bleeping Computer for a long time as my number one resource for knowledge on various issues dealing with infections. I've always been impressed with the quality of the knowledge the helpers provide. I have learned so much from them and I hope to continue to learn more. I would like to go through the training program to further expand my knowledge.

Thanks for having such a great place and such a vast resource of knowledge.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:36 PM

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users