Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird lag

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Appleboy

Appleboy

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

Hey im new in this forum :) hope i'd get to enjoy in the community.

Ok so here's my problem, i play this game SuddenAttackSea

My internet speed is 1mbps, my graphic is 2.00 GB and is capable of playing this game.
It used to be smooth, but i dont know why everytime i play it now it's always lagging, everyone stops moving in the game and my ping is very low.
I used game booster, i used advanced system care the full package one, i tried everything but it just wont work..and my comp appears to me slower than ever.
SAD LIFE

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jfruch1

jfruch1

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:43 AM

When was the last time you performed maintenance on your computer. My daughter is a WOW player and was having the same complaints - even though we have a faster internet connection than yours. On further investigation I realized it had been over a year since she last defragged her computer. Well, we did Disk Cleanup and ran defrag (which took over 2 hours). She was playing last night and had no complaints whatsoever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users