Before starting to clean I would like to get a DDS log, to see what else might be in there
Please download DDS
from either of these linksDDS.com DDS.scr
and save it to your Desktop
- Disable any script blocking protection
- Double click dds.scr to run the tool.
- When done, two DDS text files will be produced.DDS.txt and Attach.txt
- Save both text files to your Desktop.
both files into your next post. Please do not attach the Attach.txt log.
Now please download GMER
from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
- Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
- Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs,
- Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
- Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
- Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
- Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
- GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
- If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
- Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
- When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
- Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
- Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
UNCHECK Devices on the right side before scanning
.Once I have these logs, I will be able to better determine what your problem is.
Please be patient while I analyze your logs, as you post them. Note also that all of my fixes are checked by higher level forum members before posting.After 5 days if your topic is not replied to, I will assume it has been abandoned and will close it.Now, please perform all of the steps requested above.
- Please include a clear description of the problems you're having.
- Please also refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.