Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trojan virus lives in registry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dallas50

Dallas50

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

I have done 4 clean instalss of vista ultimate sp2 .This bug keeps coming back .I downloaded comodo 2012 pro to get some good protection . Thier scan turned up clean. i have tried avira rescue disk with success on other threats , but thisbug only shows up as a threat. Spywarefighter showed clean. I naaed a sure fire solution .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 AM

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

Is this related to your log you have not responded to here?: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic428842.html/page__p__2482778__fromsearch__1#entry2482778

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Dallas50

Dallas50
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

yes it is .I want to thank you for your help and interest in my problem .Has my logs helped make any thing apparent to help me be rid of the bug . Thanks again Louie

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,548 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:56 AM

Since you have an open malware log topic, where they are attempting to get a response from you...that takes precedence over any other topics which you might wish to open.

You should NOT make further changes to your computer[/color][/b] (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a MRT Team member, nor should you ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show in the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the MRT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic. Good luck with your log topic.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users