Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluetooth Mouse ls #*(@

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kcsummer

kcsummer

• Banned
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 PM

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

I have Snow Leopard OS.

I also have a bluetooth mouse that came with my computer. I have been using a regular microsoft mouse but it died on me and so I'm stuck with this one for the time being.

I can't just click on something and have it open, nope. Whatever you select like a link to open instead a menu pops up which makes you choose between bookmarking this, opening a new tab or a lot of other choices. I JUST WANT to open the link. And you have to click on it a hundred times and so you do it repeatedly and then it finally works but then it takes you somewhere else because what you were clicking on turns into something else now that you got that screen closed. It is absolutely the most maddening "technologically advanced" piece of rubbish imo.

I'm just ticked off and needed to say so because probably won't get too much notice for MAC or bluetooth but anyway this thing, if it would just OPEN what ever I click on but it ends up turning into a whole big thing where you can't even select something and just look at it.

Sorry I'll be quiet now.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users