Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I change my title?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 anjulZ

anjulZ

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 AM

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

I have changed my title but I still see the place where I got the template to edit instead of the name of my page on the tab of my browser. I want to change this...doesn't look very ...professional! lol
I have both the css & index page uploaded, everythings great except what shows on the browser tab...it's no where near finished, so be patient! lol
My new site
"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of Bethlehem a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord."
Let us all remember the reason for this season!
May God bless You at least half as much as He has me!
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:05 AM

Look for this in the HTML source:

<title>Metamorphosis Design Free Css Templates</title>

When I viewed the page source it was on line 5 of the HTML. If the page was dynamically generated, though, it may be harder to find.

#3 anjulZ

anjulZ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 AM

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

well shoot
lol
I had changed that already...hmmm will look again. for some reason my browser wont show my menu toolbar...have to download the page again...lol ok ty
"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of Bethlehem a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord."
Let us all remember the reason for this season!
May God bless You at least half as much as He has me!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users