Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse just stopped working.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 raidencmc

raidencmc

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 AM

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:22 PM

I was surfing the web on IGN.com and suddenly my wireless mouse stopped working.
I changed the battery, rebooted, tried 2 wired mouses, uninstalled drivers, tried safe mode, system restore and still nothing. On the device manager I did not see any thing different it said the device is working properly.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 drymobius

drymobius

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

I have similar problems with my mouse and keyboard. I'm curious how you were able to view your drivers' information if your mouse was not working. How did you navigate to that screen?
drymobius

#3 raidencmc

raidencmc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

Just google it. All the results I got were other message boards.

Edited by raidencmc, 27 November 2011 - 03:13 PM.

#4 raidencmc

raidencmc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

I figured it out I think. My wireless mouse was bad and in my frustration plugging in the wired mouse I must have unplugged keyboard. I ended up plugging the mouse and keyboard in one last time before I freaked and booted up and all is great.

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,723 posts
  •  

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

Good...thanks for posting your resolution, happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users