Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

looking for the unhide.exe to download

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 meghanaut

meghanaut

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 AM

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:35 AM

Hello

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,724 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 AM

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:51 AM

Take a look here: Unhide.exe - A introduction as to what this program does

Welcome to Bleeping Computer

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 mc49

mc49

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 AM

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:39 PM

Hello, Having Problem With false ant virus, tryed to in stall unhide but not having any luck,, any help

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 AM

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:59 PM

@ mc49
Please start a topic in the Am I Infected section. Give us some system info and perhaps the name of the fake.

Edited by boopme, 28 November 2011 - 03:59 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users