Since water boils at 212 Fahrenheit that would be really hot. I would expect that if it were running anywhere near that hot it would have shut down.
Have you checked the MSI site for a utility to monitor temperatures? http://www.msi.com/service/download/
Evidently there are two or more version of this motherboard. You'll need to know which one possibly.
The NVIDIA® nTune™ is the easiest, fastest, and safest performance optimization and monitoring application available for your PC.
• Improved dynamic overclocking / GPU overclocking
• Benchmarking wizard / Saved system profiles
• System troubleshooting / Improved system monitoring
• Voltage and bus speed monitoring / Temperature and fan speed monitoring
• Dynamically adjustable voltages and fan speeds / Dynamically adjustable memory timings
MSI Dual Core Center
• Key components status hardware monitor
• Monitor the CPU status
• D.O.T. Technology up to 12% improvement
• Optimize System status define
• Adjustable & monitor with "Dual CoreCenter" on windows system
• Auto speed up with system loading change
• 5 environment mode and 3 user define mode
• Combine with VGA CoreCell 3D, totally called "Dual CoreCell"
• If you are using an ATI graphic card, you must install ver. 8.41 driver and its additional applications to make Dual CoreCenter works normally. It is better to use recommended installation while installing an ATI VGA driver.