Rkill and Unhide worked fine (thanks) so I downloaded Malwarebytes and it found and zapped 3 listings. So, I think I've got System Fix killed (I'm able to reboot without all that nonsense and I'm using my desktop computer now to post this). However, I couldn't get the TDSSKiller 184.108.40.206 to launch even after I tried a dozen or so different names with .com. This means I still have a TDSS, TDL3, or Alureon rootkit issue I'm having problems with. It's redirecting me to some sites I don't want. I need some help finding a way to get TDSSKiller up and running to fix things completely.
BTW, My system is a Dell desktop running Windows 7, 64bit, SP1 operating system with Microsoft Security essentials running and current. I also have Ccleaner that runs every time I turn my computer on. My Web browser is Firefox 8.0 (up to date) and my email is Thunderbird 8.0 up to date. I also have MS Office and Windows Live that are current and I have Microsoft update on automatic.
Edited by COSteve, 26 November 2011 - 11:04 AM.