Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jamievenna

jamievenna

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 AM

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:54 AM

Hello. Recently I have trouble with my new iMac and iPhone. I can successfully synced the music files from my iPhone to Mac. The question is that my contacts that are still on the iPhone - How do I get these into my Address Book on the iMac? Do you have any ideas??
Help pls!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:11 PM

Hello :welcome: to Bleepingcomputer!

Well the easiest and quickest way to do that would be to set up an icloud account and sync it that way to do that see here: http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/

:)
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 maxwill

maxwill

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 PM

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:11 AM

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

Edited by maxwill, 01 December 2011 - 03:31 AM.

#4 kodiyan

kodiyan

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 PM

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:02 PM

See some workaround here. This will help to sync contacts between computer, iPhone. The best thing I like here is the solution to back up contacts. No need to buy any app, you can backup with your computer. See here.

Backup iPhone Contacts to Computer, No Apps Required

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users