Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Explorer stealthily connects to ad sites by itself.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 DjXyanyde

DjXyanyde

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:21 PM

Hello everyone! I've been having some issues recently. Essentially I had a rogue antivirus program that tried to make me pay for it's "protection" and said things like "oh no, its deleting your files as we speak, pay us quickly to stop it!" when it was just making everything hidden.

I basically took care of that but now I have Internet Explorer opening stealthily (I can't see the window) and connecting to various ad websites and watching commercials and stuff. I can't see the Iexplore.exe window but I can hear the things it is streaming, sometimes 5 or 6 videos/commercials streaming at the same time. I tried Malwarebytes and it is coming up clean. I can see all of the sites it is connecting to in the history if I actually open up IE and it happens so much that it slows down my pc! Help out any way you can, I really appreciate it!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allen

Allen

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 PM

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

Update sorry I read that you ran malwarebytes sorry! anyway try running superantispyware in full scan mode which you can get at http://superantispyware.com/

Edited by firemaster1337, 25 November 2011 - 05:01 PM.

Hey everyone I'm Allen I am a young web developer/designer/programmer I also help people with computer issues including hardware problems, malware/viruses infections and software conflicts. I am a kind and easy to get along with person so if you need help feel free to ask.

#3 DjXyanyde

DjXyanyde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

I ran the program and found 861 threats the first time. I rebooted and scanned again and found 38, rebooted and scanned again and found 7. Rebooted again and all scans from there were clean but internet explorer continues to start itself up and connect to a bunch of things.

Edited by DjXyanyde, 26 November 2011 - 12:26 PM.

#4 DjXyanyde

DjXyanyde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

Well now I ran it just to check and the threats are back, they seem to reinstall themselves over and over.

#5 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

Can you post the logs?

#6 Allen

Allen

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:34 PM

I agree with dan you should post the logs and if it keeps coming back after you remove them then you should boot into safe mode with out networking and run a full scan
Hey everyone I'm Allen I am a young web developer/designer/programmer I also help people with computer issues including hardware problems, malware/viruses infections and software conflicts. I am a kind and easy to get along with person so if you need help feel free to ask.

#7 DjXyanyde

DjXyanyde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:30 PM

I scanned 6 minutes ago and got this.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 11/28/2011 at 04:22 PM

Application Version : 5.0.1136

Core Rules Database Version : 7987
Trace Rules Database Version: 5799

Scan type : Quick Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:04:53

Operating System Information
Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit, Service Pack 2 (Build 6.00.6002)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 509
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 61555
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 12649
File threats detected : 138

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adlegend.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adlegend.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
mediaservices-d.openxenterprise.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media.adfrontiers.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media.adfrontiers.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media2.legacy.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.beta-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.myaccounts.navyfcu.org [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
oasn04.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.overture.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
bridge1.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.microsoftwlcashback.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertise.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

But the first one that came up with more than adware was:

Generated 11/25/2011 at 07:51 PM

Scan type : Quick Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:04:39

UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 498
Registry items scanned : 61630
Registry threats detected : 21
File items scanned : 12011
File threats detected : 840

Adware.Zugo
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}\InprocServer32
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}\ProgID
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}\Programmable
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}\TypeLib
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}\VersionIndependentProgID
(x86) HKU\S-1-5-21-1317447156-3686453458-179285891-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}
(x86) HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar#{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}
(x86) HKU\S-1-5-21-1317447156-3686453458-179285891-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser#{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457}

Browser Hijacker.Tubby
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#NoModify
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#NoRepair
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#DisplayName
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#UninstallString
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#DisplayIcon
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#DisplayVersion
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#URLInfoAbout
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#Publisher
(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#EstimatedSize

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\c1@112.2o7[1].txt [ /112.2o7 ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\c1@digitalentertainment.122.2o7[1].txt [ /digitalentertainment.122.2o7 ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\c1@search.amazeclick[1].txt [ /search.amazeclick ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\c1@search.clicksthe[1].txt [ /search.clicksthe ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\c1@track.dimestore[2].txt [ /track.dimestore ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\c1@www.googleadservices[2].txt [ /www.googleadservices ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\YZ21A64X.txt [ /shinystat.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PH3HIV4T.txt [ /artcitymedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Z2WAGFWQ.txt [ /viacom.adbureau.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\6EXALZOS.txt [ /specificclick.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BI47DYQC.txt [ /ad.adpredictive.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\5MLM7OUR.txt [ /admarketplace.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\P6WFJ8ZD.txt [ /atdmt.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\QD333CP1.txt [ /pointroll.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\XMKFB5QY.txt [ /ads.pubmatic.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\0DT7IM2P.txt [ /2o7.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\T3Q8YW3Y.txt [ /adtech.de ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\OSLLKCRG.txt [ /search.clickwhale.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\DKR7JZU2.txt [ /newmusiccountdown.mevio.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\T5JEZMVX.txt [ /adlegend.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\ZVP5BMC7.txt [ /serving-sys.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\7E5NISI6.txt [ /legolas-media.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\41W22ZKN.txt [ /mediaservices-d.openxenterprise.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\J8PBVW2Z.txt [ /hessexpress.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\I0ONQP6P.txt [ /lucidmedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\YPA76U38.txt [ /network.realmedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\2OMV45CH.txt [ /247realmedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\8CLQJ52H.txt [ /revsci.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\V282A2ZJ.txt [ /intermundomedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\7TSKE8J3.txt [ /bs.serving-sys.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\RS5UOLZR.txt [ /c.gigcount.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\1SEC3E0R.txt [ /www.burstbeacon.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\DPOHZXUT.txt [ /ads.m80marketing.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\55QNKKZG.txt [ /gr.burstnet.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\O08I645V.txt [ /dc.tremormedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BOIOSWYX.txt [ /casalemedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PVSXVEQR.txt [ /eyeviewads.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\KC2PYQUQ.txt [ /trafficmp.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\4PBT0IW2.txt [ /eyewonder.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\HEOCWFSG.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\V9XUC7E3.txt [ /citi.bridgetrack.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\A5IAS9ZO.txt [ /ar.atwola.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\WK0B3T3S.txt [ /theclickcheck.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\WQQNTO9X.txt [ /at.atwola.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\WA6C33UC.txt [ /questionmarket.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\HQW8UWCH.txt [ /ads.bridgetrack.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\ECS1LSWQ.txt [ /search.clickcheer.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\YI2R9QOX.txt [ /realmedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\NT19C7JA.txt [ /www.cpcadnet.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\63VAIDJQ.txt [ /a1.interclick.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\ZFLQ0NA7.txt [ /park.prizetrack.info ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\1ELF6W8E.txt [ /hitbox.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\LRCDACKN.txt [ /burstbeacon.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BGBSL3H2.txt [ /bridge2.admarketplace.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\6TSX5VAM.txt [ /martiniadnetwork.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PQVUQ6GV.txt [ /interclick.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\2BKJGZKW.txt [ /mm.chitika.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\UBSXARJ4.txt [ /ads.bighealthtree.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\I42IUKLZ.txt [ /server.cpmstar.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\JQUQW4AL.txt [ /trafficengine.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\9274QSTS.txt [ /overture.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\T7I6N212.txt [ /media6degrees.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\UDRENAFS.txt [ /dealtime.com ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\3LV1QSD4.txt [ /fastclick.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BTXAGFMB.txt [ /pro-market.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\8ODIKTAE.txt [ /kontera.com ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\K3FE7OZH.txt [ /invitemedia.com ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\CJFTA6XM.txt [ /ads.undertone.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\2MTNX16O.txt [ /sex.healthguru.com ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
fidelity.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.myaccounts.navyfcu.org [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\TXXO0JTW.txt [ /amazon-adsystem.com ]
adserver.twitpic.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\H2VEUTX2.txt [ /apmebf.com ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\94PZV3MZ.txt [ /ru4.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\SW5RU8A2.txt [ /findology.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\YW99B93X.txt [ /tribalfusion.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\62E81P9B.txt [ /yieldmanager.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\HZ9XJSTF.txt [ /collective-media.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\JAE27KEX.txt [ /adserver.adtechus.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\C0P05YOL.txt [ /www.burstnet.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\NRJWQ2CH.txt [ /insightexpressai.com ]
.xiti.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\HNP7WSSR.txt [ /ad.yieldmanager.com ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
wstat.wibiya.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.server.cpmstar.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\W0JOEHZB.txt [ /statse.webtrendslive.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PGQW727I.txt [ /mediaplex.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\7R121PL0.txt [ /paypal.112.2o7.net ]
.ero-advertising.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\4OXBI66D.txt [ /gotacha.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\2AU399WH.txt [ /imrworldwide.com ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\QYRN8VIA.txt [ /stat.onestat.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\KUD78Y0O.txt [ /adxpose.com ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\CJ07554L.txt [ /r1-ads.ace.advertising.com ]
.traffichaus.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\AYPT1QN7.txt [ /counter.mynuvotv.com ]
.pubads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\LT2D4IZG.txt [ /rotator.adjuggler.com ]
.pubads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\NGT6ANUE.txt [ /s9.shinystat.com ]
.freecamsexposed.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\1MK89KUI.txt [ /pfatracking.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\V9Q7F4H6.txt [ /beacon.dmsinsights.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\ARHFN02K.txt [ /cdn.jemamedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\DBAK2FNY.txt [ /burstnet.com ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\7Y13UXFJ.txt [ /advertise.foxnews.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\HWFR5E35.txt [ /tracking.foxnews.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Q43JBZ7Q.txt [ /tacoda.at.atwola.com ]
.soundclick.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.soundclick.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.server.cpmstar.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BRIZZC1L.txt [ /harrenmedianetwork.com ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\HBQCAM0Q.txt [ /tracking.dsmmadvantage.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\R8QBYCXM.txt [ /eas.apm.emediate.eu ]
.eaeacom.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.aka-cdn-ns.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\WJU7THUA.txt [ /aerlingus.122.2o7.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\3T53194A.txt [ /search.clicksare.com ]
.youporn.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.d3.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.d3.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\6DIJM4J8.txt [ /xml.mediality.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PQ75MOCC.txt [ /search.findxml.com ]
secure.img-cdn.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\FJVXVSWG.txt [ /ehg-players.hitbox.com ]
.paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\X9JW91CA.txt [ /roia.hutchmedia.com ]
.yadro.ru [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.zeusclicks.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads2.zeusclicks.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\SXAFW7S2.txt [ /search.seekfinds.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\H6ZLN0OP.txt [ /statcounter.com ]
.mediaservices-d.openxenterprise.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\KUCGNCY2.txt [ /stat.dealtime.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\8XP7LRMV.txt [ /tracking.rfsoao.com ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\7RJFEGZ5.txt [ /www.networkadvertising.org ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\WUV2HOHZ.txt [ /accounts.google.com ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\07PY5HW2.txt [ /liveperson.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\MLVW94YD.txt [ /bullzeye.rotator.hadj1.adjuggler.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PWRSZ10K.txt [ /ads.intergi.com ]
.msnbc.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\9QRDCEAU.txt [ /zedo.com ]
.mediaservices-d.openxenterprise.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\XG2GXEK3.txt [ /akamai.interclickproxy.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\9OD5B46I.txt [ /harborfreight.122.2o7.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\3M508WVY.txt [ /mortgageratesexperts.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\LW0SU21M.txt [ /in.getclicky.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\74F6BE7W.txt [ /c.atdmt.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\VDGHYIYR.txt [ /ads.react2media.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\S2BOCRSP.txt [ /aunica.112.2o7.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\1JOYRFCV.txt [ /anrtx.tacoda.net ]
.afe.specificclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\G5E6O5E6.txt [ /optimize.indieclick.com ]
.mediaforge.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaforge.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.solvemedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.solvemedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\VP0JULJD.txt [ /hesscorporation.122.2o7.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\EYFKTFE8.txt [ /solvemedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\67XL8Y52.txt [ /search.clicksfind.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\HNI4O123.txt [ /search.321findit.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\5S8WH7RC.txt [ /ad.adnetwork.com.br ]
www.eliteautowholesale.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.eliteautowholesale.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\6QH67PRJ.txt [ /ads.pointroll.com ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\XBTBM1MY.txt [ /adbrite.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PIJS04NE.txt [ /advertising.com ]
www.star-advertising.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.star-advertising.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\S0SE3KWL.txt [ /xml.prostreammedia.com ]
click.scour.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\VIRD0CHR.txt [ /search.clicksthis.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\A4ORG4LR.txt [ /ad.virals.ca ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\B4I093V7.txt [ /movieticketscom.122.2o7.net ]
pornografish.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\26IW1DD9.txt [ /ads.lycos.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\NCIVDW7E.txt [ /micklemedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\12BJD521.txt [ /associatedcontent.112.2o7.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\ZLI534KO.txt [ /andomedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\E207P6UE.txt [ /chimeraadvertising.com ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
a.intentmedia.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
a.intentmedia.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\EXWZPDBL.txt [ /malakmedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\UT8Q98O8.txt [ /trafficking.nabbr.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PEJ3WCGO.txt [ /clickfuse.com ]
mediaforceltd.go2jump.org [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickboothlnk.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\UIE8XA81.txt [ /feed.validclick.com ]
mediaforceltd.go2jump.org [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\UPC0I092.txt [ /liveperson.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\21M90IZU.txt [ /rackspace.112.2o7.net ]
www.technologyquestions.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.technologyquestions.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.technologyquestions.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.technologyquestions.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\IJRR5AGA.txt [ /xxxxxx.122.2o7.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\TOE519JZ.txt [ /ads.financialcontent.com ]
.microsoftsto.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\4LOH03LV.txt [ /mediaforge.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\4EMI272N.txt [ /indieclick.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\4MWL07C2.txt [ /ad.360yield.com ]
.avgtechnologies.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\SQQICB0E.txt [ /ad.wsod.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\8BYPF9BZ.txt [ /ads.shorttail.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PC1PLGXR.txt [ /d.mediaforge.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\MNWTD4YF.txt [ /media.adfrontiers.com ]
.network.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.gamersmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.gamersmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\MAQW5DVH.txt [ /tradedoubler.com ]
bridge1.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.admarketplace.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\8KZBW8DF.txt [ /ads.blogtalkradio.com ]
.eset.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\I52F2IML.txt [ /lfstmedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\MR0TI1O2.txt [ /googleads.g.doubleclick.net ]
.atlanticmedia.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\B32JT8CX.txt [ /flatwatermedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\LX2WHBLQ.txt [ /media.contextweb.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\59D9Z4JN.txt [ /ads.izeads.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\MDWU33TR.txt [ /cpcadnet.com ]
.banners.bookofsex.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.banners.bookofsex.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\F1L4IMPN.txt [ /advertising.sheknows.com ]
pt.trafficjunky.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pornstarspunishment.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pornstarspunishment.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
enter.pornstarspunishment.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\5485TDTH.txt [ /adinterax.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\M75940YV.txt [ /cn.clickable.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\6CWM2WSE.txt [ /ict.infinity-tracking.net ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.findmylocalagent.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.findmylocalagent.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\STM40RCQ.txt [ /sales.liveperson.net ]
.stats.paypal.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
cdn.eyewonder.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
cdn.eyewonder.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.steelhousemedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads2.theawl.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
adserver2.exgfnetwork.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\YDML7AH4.txt [ Cookie:c1@adsonar.com/adserving ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ox.mediabistro.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
fidelity.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
freecamsexposed.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.freecamsexposed.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.cbsdigitalmedia.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adnetxchange.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adnetxchange.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eyeviewads.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eyeviewads.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mm.chitika.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.crakmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
clicktrace.info [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clicktrace.info [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clicktrace.info [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.akamai.interclickproxy.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ads.crakmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ads.crakmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
bmuk.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.c1.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.c1.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.webcampornotube.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.webcampornotube.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.webcampornotube.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.teens-on-cam.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.teens-on-cam.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.enoratraffic.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pornhost.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pornhost.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trafficholder.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tracking.dsmmadvantage.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ad.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.romnation.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.romnation.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.xm.xtendmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.burstbeacon.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.burstbeacon.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
tracking.hostgator.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\1XRIHJQJ.txt [ Cookie:c1@www.google.com/adsense/support ]
C:\USERS\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\RR0JY6I6.txt [ Cookie:c1@www.google.com/adsense/support/ ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.porn.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.porn.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.porn.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.youporn.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pornoxo.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pornoxo.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.toplist.cz [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adxpansion.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\LH5X4EFS.txt [ Cookie:c1@atdmt.com/ ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\PH3HIV4T.txt [ Cookie:c1@artcitymedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\Z2WAGFWQ.txt [ Cookie:c1@viacom.adbureau.net/ ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\6EXALZOS.txt [ Cookie:c1@specificclick.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\5MLM7OUR.txt [ Cookie:c1@admarketplace.net/ ]
.histats.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\P6WFJ8ZD.txt [ Cookie:c1@atdmt.com/ ]
.histats.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\0DT7IM2P.txt [ Cookie:c1@2o7.net/ ]
.cdn.complexmedianetwork.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.cdn.complexmedianetwork.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.stats.complex.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\OSLLKCRG.txt [ Cookie:c1@search.clickwhale.com/ ]
.stats.complex.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\T5JEZMVX.txt [ Cookie:c1@adlegend.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\7E5NISI6.txt [ Cookie:c1@legolas-media.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\J8PBVW2Z.txt [ Cookie:c1@hessexpress.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\I0ONQP6P.txt [ Cookie:c1@lucidmedia.com/ ]
mediaservices-d.openxenterprise.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.geeksaresexy.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.geeksaresexy.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\YPA76U38.txt [ Cookie:c1@network.realmedia.com/ ]
.surveymonkey.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\2OMV45CH.txt [ Cookie:c1@247realmedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\8CLQJ52H.txt [ Cookie:c1@revsci.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\V282A2ZJ.txt [ Cookie:c1@intermundomedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\1SEC3E0R.txt [ Cookie:c1@www.burstbeacon.com/ ]
optimize.indieclick.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\O08I645V.txt [ Cookie:c1@dc.tremormedia.com/ ]
optimize.indieclick.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\BOIOSWYX.txt [ Cookie:c1@casalemedia.com/ ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\PVSXVEQR.txt [ Cookie:c1@eyeviewads.com/ ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.viewablemedia.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.indieclick.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\4PBT0IW2.txt [ Cookie:c1@eyewonder.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\HEOCWFSG.txt [ Cookie:c1@doubleclick.net/ ]
auth.breakmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\V9XUC7E3.txt [ Cookie:c1@citi.bridgetrack.com/ ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\WK0B3T3S.txt [ Cookie:c1@theclickcheck.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\WQQNTO9X.txt [ Cookie:c1@at.atwola.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\YDML7AH4.txt [ Cookie:c1@adsonar.com/adserving ]
.martiniadnetwork.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.martiniadnetwork.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\HQW8UWCH.txt [ Cookie:c1@ads.bridgetrack.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\ECS1LSWQ.txt [ Cookie:c1@search.clickcheer.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\YI2R9QOX.txt [ Cookie:c1@realmedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\NT19C7JA.txt [ Cookie:c1@www.cpcadnet.com/track/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\1ELF6W8E.txt [ Cookie:c1@hitbox.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\LRCDACKN.txt [ Cookie:c1@burstbeacon.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\BGBSL3H2.txt [ Cookie:c1@bridge2.admarketplace.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\63VAIDJQ.txt [ Cookie:c1@a1.interclick.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\6TSX5VAM.txt [ Cookie:c1@martiniadnetwork.com/ ]
.mediafire.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediafire.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\PQVUQ6GV.txt [ Cookie:c1@interclick.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\2BKJGZKW.txt [ Cookie:c1@mm.chitika.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\I42IUKLZ.txt [ Cookie:c1@server.cpmstar.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\JQUQW4AL.txt [ Cookie:c1@trafficengine.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\T7I6N212.txt [ Cookie:c1@media6degrees.com/ ]
.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
bs.serving-sys.us [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\UDRENAFS.txt [ Cookie:c1@dealtime.com/ ]
d.mediaforge.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\3LV1QSD4.txt [ Cookie:c1@fastclick.net/ ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\BTXAGFMB.txt [ Cookie:c1@pro-market.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\8ODIKTAE.txt [ Cookie:c1@kontera.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\K3FE7OZH.txt [ Cookie:c1@invitemedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\TXXO0JTW.txt [ Cookie:c1@amazon-adsystem.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\H2VEUTX2.txt [ Cookie:c1@apmebf.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\SW5RU8A2.txt [ Cookie:c1@findology.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\62E81P9B.txt [ Cookie:c1@yieldmanager.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\C0P05YOL.txt [ Cookie:c1@www.burstnet.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\NRJWQ2CH.txt [ Cookie:c1@insightexpressai.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\W0JOEHZB.txt [ Cookie:c1@statse.webtrendslive.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\PGQW727I.txt [ Cookie:c1@mediaplex.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\4OXBI66D.txt [ Cookie:c1@gotacha.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\KUD78Y0O.txt [ Cookie:c1@adxpose.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\CJ07554L.txt [ Cookie:c1@r1-ads.ace.advertising.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\AYPT1QN7.txt [ Cookie:c1@counter.mynuvotv.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\LT2D4IZG.txt [ Cookie:c1@rotator.adjuggler.com/ ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\NGT6ANUE.txt [ Cookie:c1@s9.shinystat.com/cgi-bin/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\1MK89KUI.txt [ Cookie:c1@pfatracking.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\ARHFN02K.txt [ Cookie:c1@cdn.jemamedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\DBAK2FNY.txt [ Cookie:c1@burstnet.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\HWFR5E35.txt [ Cookie:c1@tracking.foxnews.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\Q43JBZ7Q.txt [ Cookie:c1@tacoda.at.atwola.com/ ]
csm.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
csm.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\BRIZZC1L.txt [ Cookie:c1@harrenmedianetwork.com/ ]
.accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\R8QBYCXM.txt [ Cookie:c1@eas.apm.emediate.eu/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\WJU7THUA.txt [ Cookie:c1@aerlingus.122.2o7.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\FJVXVSWG.txt [ Cookie:c1@ehg-players.hitbox.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\X9JW91CA.txt [ Cookie:c1@roia.hutchmedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\SXAFW7S2.txt [ Cookie:c1@search.seekfinds.com/ ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\7RJFEGZ5.txt [ Cookie:c1@www.networkadvertising.org/ ]
www.freecamsexposed.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\WUV2HOHZ.txt [ Cookie:c1@accounts.google.com/ ]
.freecamsexposed.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\07PY5HW2.txt [ Cookie:c1@liveperson.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\MLVW94YD.txt [ Cookie:c1@bullzeye.rotator.hadj1.adjuggler.net/ ]
ads.bridgetrack.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\9OD5B46I.txt [ Cookie:c1@harborfreight.122.2o7.net/ ]
ads.bridgetrack.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\LW0SU21M.txt [ Cookie:c1@in.getclicky.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\74F6BE7W.txt [ Cookie:c1@c.atdmt.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\VDGHYIYR.txt [ Cookie:c1@ads.react2media.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\VP0JULJD.txt [ Cookie:c1@hesscorporation.122.2o7.net/ ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\c1@search.amazeclick[1].txt [ Cookie:c1@search.amazeclick.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\EYFKTFE8.txt [ Cookie:c1@solvemedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\67XL8Y52.txt [ Cookie:c1@search.clicksfind.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\HNI4O123.txt [ Cookie:c1@search.321findit.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\5S8WH7RC.txt [ Cookie:c1@ad.adnetwork.com.br/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\6QH67PRJ.txt [ Cookie:c1@ads.pointroll.com/ ]
www.pixeltrack66.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.pixeltrack66.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\XBTBM1MY.txt [ Cookie:c1@adbrite.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\PIJS04NE.txt [ Cookie:c1@advertising.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\S0SE3KWL.txt [ Cookie:c1@xml.prostreammedia.com/ ]
ads.crakmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\VIRD0CHR.txt [ Cookie:c1@search.clicksthis.com/ ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\B4I093V7.txt [ Cookie:c1@movieticketscom.122.2o7.net/ ]
stats.adotube.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\12BJD521.txt [ Cookie:c1@associatedcontent.112.2o7.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\ZLI534KO.txt [ Cookie:c1@andomedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\E207P6UE.txt [ Cookie:c1@chimeraadvertising.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\EXWZPDBL.txt [ Cookie:c1@malakmedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\PEJ3WCGO.txt [ Cookie:c1@clickfuse.com/ ]
.media2.legacy.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\UIE8XA81.txt [ Cookie:c1@feed.validclick.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\UPC0I092.txt [ Cookie:c1@liveperson.net/hc/57472748 ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\21M90IZU.txt [ Cookie:c1@rackspace.112.2o7.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\4LOH03LV.txt [ Cookie:c1@mediaforge.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\PC1PLGXR.txt [ Cookie:c1@d.mediaforge.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\MNWTD4YF.txt [ Cookie:c1@media.adfrontiers.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\c1@digitalentertainment.122.2o7[1].txt [ Cookie:c1@digitalentertainment.122.2o7.net/ ]
.game-advertising-online.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\c1@www.googleadservices[2].txt [ Cookie:c1@www.googleadservices.com/pagead/conversion/970377887/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\1XRIHJQJ.txt [ Cookie:c1@www.google.com/adsense/support ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\RR0JY6I6.txt [ Cookie:c1@www.google.com/adsense/support/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\I52F2IML.txt [ Cookie:c1@lfstmedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\MR0TI1O2.txt [ Cookie:c1@googleads.g.doubleclick.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\B32JT8CX.txt [ Cookie:c1@flatwatermedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\LX2WHBLQ.txt [ Cookie:c1@media.contextweb.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\MDWU33TR.txt [ Cookie:c1@cpcadnet.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\F1L4IMPN.txt [ Cookie:c1@advertising.sheknows.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\M75940YV.txt [ Cookie:c1@cn.clickable.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\6CWM2WSE.txt [ Cookie:c1@ict.infinity-tracking.net/ ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\STM40RCQ.txt [ Cookie:c1@sales.liveperson.net/ ]
citi.bridgetrack.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
citi.bridgetrack.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.advertise.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.pornhub.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pornhub.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pornhub.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
ads.trafficjunky.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.pornhub.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

#8 Allen

Allen

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

ok my guess is try scanning in safemode with no networking and then scan in normal mode but run a full scan in both but safemode first

#9 DjXyanyde

DjXyanyde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:51 PM

ok I did a scan in safe mode without networking, here it is:

Generated 11/29/2011 at 06:30 AM

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:47:24

UAC Off - Administrator

Memory items scanned : 286
Registry items scanned : 72998
File items scanned : 113483
File threats detected : 123

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\XSJCI72Y.txt [ /specificclick.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\TSYQOASE.txt [ /atdmt.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\BHUTEJZ2.txt [ /pointroll.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\T9CJY0V3.txt [ /serving-sys.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\KCPPDEK2.txt [ /legolas-media.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PCVCUGY5.txt [ /revsci.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\YL91FTXE.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\P5MH0XEU.txt [ /ads.blogtalkradio.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\UTG0HXR9.txt [ /media6degrees.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\IQBU476K.txt [ /in.getclicky.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\VGNBQ36B.txt [ /fastclick.net ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\5WT6BICK.txt [ /invitemedia.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\J4ZYGLLT.txt [ /kontera.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\E75N1T19.txt [ /apmebf.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\FSHJQP7E.txt [ /ad.yieldmanager.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\OGIRFFOE.txt [ /ads.pointroll.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\PDDAXHAH.txt [ /mediaplex.com ]
C:\Users\C1\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\ASHVSV4T.txt [ /adbrite.com ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\XSJCI72Y.txt [ Cookie:c1@specificclick.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\TSYQOASE.txt [ Cookie:c1@atdmt.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\KCPPDEK2.txt [ Cookie:c1@legolas-media.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\PCVCUGY5.txt [ Cookie:c1@revsci.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\YL91FTXE.txt [ Cookie:c1@doubleclick.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\UTG0HXR9.txt [ Cookie:c1@media6degrees.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\IQBU476K.txt [ Cookie:c1@in.getclicky.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\VGNBQ36B.txt [ Cookie:c1@fastclick.net/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\5WT6BICK.txt [ Cookie:c1@invitemedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\J4ZYGLLT.txt [ Cookie:c1@kontera.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\E75N1T19.txt [ Cookie:c1@apmebf.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\OGIRFFOE.txt [ Cookie:c1@ads.pointroll.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\PDDAXHAH.txt [ Cookie:c1@mediaplex.com/ ]
C:\USERS\C1\Cookies\ASHVSV4T.txt [ Cookie:c1@adbrite.com/ ]
sftrack.searchforce.net [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\ZRMGL5Q6 ]
.xiti.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
network.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.akamai.interclickproxy.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
stats.adotube.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
adserver.twitpic.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

Then I did one back in normal windows and got this:

Generated 11/29/2011 at 03:34 PM

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:14:41

UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 470
Registry items scanned : 72913
File items scanned : 114271
File threats detected : 17

Adware.Tracking Cookie
network.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\C1\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\PRW99JKW.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]

Internet Explorer continues to open itself and run on its own connecting to whatever it wants, whenever it wants.

#10 DjXyanyde

DjXyanyde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:01 AM

Internet explorer seems to have stopped acting on it's own but now anytime I click on something in Google, it redirects me to another site. It's been awhile since any reply, any help would be appreciated!

#11 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:07 AM

Please download and run TDSSKiller, but if it asks you to fix anything DO NOT FIX ANYTHING just simply post the lost here.

#12 DjXyanyde

DjXyanyde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

TDSSKiller isn't coming up with any threats except one medium risk saying

Unsigned file
Service: StkCMini
Suspicious object, medium risk

#13 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

Can you post the log that is generated by TDSS?

#14 DjXyanyde

DjXyanyde
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:16 AM

10:14:24.0561 4344 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.6.22.0 Dec 7 2011 13:21:06
10:14:24.0813 4344 ============================================================
10:14:24.0813 4344 Current date / time: 2011/12/12 10:14:24.0813
10:14:24.0813 4344 SystemInfo:
10:14:24.0813 4344
10:14:24.0813 4344 OS Version: 6.0.6002 ServicePack: 2.0
10:14:24.0813 4344 Product type: Workstation
10:14:24.0813 4344 ComputerName: COMMODORE-GX04
10:14:24.0813 4344 UserName: C1
10:14:24.0813 4344 Windows directory: C:\Windows
10:14:24.0813 4344 System windows directory: C:\Windows
10:14:24.0813 4344 Running under WOW64
10:14:24.0813 4344 Processor architecture: Intel x64
10:14:24.0813 4344 Number of processors: 8
10:14:24.0813 4344 Page size: 0x1000
10:14:24.0813 4344 Boot type: Normal boot
10:14:24.0813 4344 ============================================================
10:14:25.0621 4344 Initialize success
10:14:40.0311 4204 ============================================================
10:14:40.0311 4204 Scan started
10:14:40.0311 4204 Mode: Manual;
10:14:40.0311 4204 ============================================================
10:14:40.0894 4204 61883 (78e902fb660bd5003fe726b9bef300b6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\61883.sys
10:14:40.0895 4204 61883 - ok
10:14:40.0971 4204 ACPI (1965aaffab07e3fb03c77f81beba3547) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpi.sys
10:14:40.0977 4204 ACPI - ok
10:14:41.0036 4204 adp94xx (f14215e37cf124104575073f782111d2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys
10:14:41.0044 4204 adp94xx - ok
10:14:41.0085 4204 adpahci (7d05a75e3066861a6610f7ee04ff085c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys
10:14:41.0092 4204 adpahci - ok
10:14:41.0108 4204 adpu160m (820a201fe08a0c345b3bedbc30e1a77c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys
10:14:41.0110 4204 adpu160m - ok
10:14:41.0128 4204 adpu320 (9b4ab6854559dc168fbb4c24fc52e794) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys
10:14:41.0131 4204 adpu320 - ok
10:14:41.0177 4204 AFD (0cc146c4addea45791b18b1e2659f4a9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
10:14:41.0186 4204 AFD - ok
10:14:41.0206 4204 agp440 (f6f6793b7f17b550ecfdbd3b229173f7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
10:14:41.0207 4204 agp440 - ok
10:14:41.0226 4204 aic78xx (222cb641b4b8a1d1126f8033f9fd6a00) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys
10:14:41.0227 4204 aic78xx - ok
10:14:41.0250 4204 aliide (157d0898d4b73f075ce9fa26b482df98) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys
10:14:41.0250 4204 aliide - ok
10:14:41.0266 4204 amdide (970fa5059e61e30d25307b99903e991e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdide.sys
10:14:41.0267 4204 amdide - ok
10:14:41.0284 4204 AmdK8 (cdc3632a3a5ea4dbb83e46076a3165a1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdk8.sys
10:14:41.0285 4204 AmdK8 - ok
10:14:41.0960 4204 amdkmdag (446a1aad34191665a8df6092bd8eb5a8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
10:14:42.0176 4204 amdkmdag - ok
10:14:42.0260 4204 amdkmdap (f8f8a908fdb005a65ddf7238c814eea5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
10:14:42.0266 4204 amdkmdap - ok
10:14:42.0298 4204 arc (ba8417d4765f3988ff921f30f630e303) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys
10:14:42.0300 4204 arc - ok
10:14:42.0319 4204 arcsas (9d41c435619733b34cc16a511e644b11) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys
10:14:42.0321 4204 arcsas - ok
10:14:42.0357 4204 AsyncMac (22d13ff3dafec2a80634752b1eaa2de6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
10:14:42.0358 4204 AsyncMac - ok
10:14:42.0381 4204 atapi (e68d9b3a3905619732f7fe039466a623) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
10:14:42.0381 4204 atapi - ok
10:14:42.0439 4204 AtiHDAudioService (ffadd388d1e7f075857659928365d579) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AtihdLH6.sys
10:14:42.0441 4204 AtiHDAudioService - ok
10:14:42.0442 4204 Scan interrupted by user!
10:14:42.0442 4204 ============================================================
10:14:42.0442 4204 Scan finished
10:14:42.0442 4204 ============================================================
10:14:42.0449 4296 Detected object count: 0
10:14:42.0449 4296 Actual detected object count: 0
10:14:47.0999 3572 ============================================================
10:14:47.0999 3572 Scan started
10:14:47.0999 3572 Mode: Manual; SigCheck; TDLFS;
10:14:47.0999 3572 ============================================================
10:14:48.0585 3572 61883 (78e902fb660bd5003fe726b9bef300b6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\61883.sys
10:14:48.0854 3572 61883 - ok
10:14:48.0887 3572 ACPI (1965aaffab07e3fb03c77f81beba3547) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpi.sys
10:14:48.0900 3572 ACPI - ok
10:14:49.0076 3572 adp94xx (f14215e37cf124104575073f782111d2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys
10:14:49.0101 3572 adp94xx - ok
10:14:49.0144 3572 adpahci (7d05a75e3066861a6610f7ee04ff085c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys
10:14:49.0157 3572 adpahci - ok
10:14:49.0173 3572 adpu160m (820a201fe08a0c345b3bedbc30e1a77c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys
10:14:49.0182 3572 adpu160m - ok
10:14:49.0236 3572 adpu320 (9b4ab6854559dc168fbb4c24fc52e794) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys
10:14:49.0245 3572 adpu320 - ok
10:14:49.0408 3572 AFD (0cc146c4addea45791b18b1e2659f4a9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
10:14:49.0469 3572 AFD - ok
10:14:49.0496 3572 agp440 (f6f6793b7f17b550ecfdbd3b229173f7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
10:14:49.0504 3572 agp440 - ok
10:14:49.0542 3572 aic78xx (222cb641b4b8a1d1126f8033f9fd6a00) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys
10:14:49.0550 3572 aic78xx - ok
10:14:49.0624 3572 aliide (157d0898d4b73f075ce9fa26b482df98) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys
10:14:49.0630 3572 aliide - ok
10:14:49.0718 3572 amdide (970fa5059e61e30d25307b99903e991e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdide.sys
10:14:49.0725 3572 amdide - ok
10:14:49.0808 3572 AmdK8 (cdc3632a3a5ea4dbb83e46076a3165a1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdk8.sys
10:14:49.0869 3572 AmdK8 - ok
10:14:50.0961 3572 amdkmdag (446a1aad34191665a8df6092bd8eb5a8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
10:14:51.0632 3572 amdkmdag - ok
10:14:51.0900 3572 amdkmdap (f8f8a908fdb005a65ddf7238c814eea5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys
10:14:51.0951 3572 amdkmdap - ok
10:14:51.0997 3572 arc (ba8417d4765f3988ff921f30f630e303) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys
10:14:52.0005 3572 arc - ok
10:14:52.0017 3572 arcsas (9d41c435619733b34cc16a511e644b11) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys
10:14:52.0025 3572 arcsas - ok
10:14:52.0139 3572 AsyncMac (22d13ff3dafec2a80634752b1eaa2de6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
10:14:52.0194 3572 AsyncMac - ok
10:14:52.0239 3572 atapi (e68d9b3a3905619732f7fe039466a623) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
10:14:52.0246 3572 atapi - ok
10:14:52.0271 3572 AtiHDAudioService (ffadd388d1e7f075857659928365d579) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AtihdLH6.sys
10:14:52.0416 3572 AtiHDAudioService - ok
10:14:52.0439 3572 AtiHdmiService (a48798722f2a9654e22226f3eadb203b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys
10:14:52.0447 3572 AtiHdmiService - ok
10:14:53.0652 3572 atikmdag (446a1aad34191665a8df6092bd8eb5a8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
10:14:54.0044 3572 atikmdag - ok
10:14:54.0304 3572 Avc (295fa2878ff499c0edfa0ebcc8c6ec66) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\avc.sys
10:14:54.0367 3572 Avc - ok
10:14:54.0410 3572 BCMH43XX (e49110a58a32e9450356686a95dd7763) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwlhigh664.sys
10:14:54.0434 3572 BCMH43XX - ok
10:14:54.0486 3572 blbdrive (79feeb40056683f8f61398d81dda65d2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\blbdrive.sys
10:14:54.0530 3572 blbdrive - ok
10:14:54.0553 3572 bowser (2348447a80920b2493a9b582a23e81e1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
10:14:54.0626 3572 bowser - ok
10:14:54.0638 3572 BrFiltLo (f09eee9edc320b5e1501f749fde686c8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys
10:14:54.0741 3572 BrFiltLo - ok
10:14:54.0758 3572 BrFiltUp (b114d3098e9bdb8bea8b053685831be6) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys
10:14:54.0790 3572 BrFiltUp - ok
10:14:54.0810 3572 Brserid (f0f0ba4d815be446aa6a4583ca3bca9b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys
10:14:54.0962 3572 Brserid - ok
10:14:54.0979 3572 BrSerWdm (a6eca2151b08a09caceca35c07f05b42) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys
10:14:55.0035 3572 BrSerWdm - ok
10:14:55.0051 3572 BrUsbMdm (b79968002c277e869cf38bd22cd61524) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys
10:14:55.0105 3572 BrUsbMdm - ok
10:14:55.0113 3572 BrUsbSer (a87528880231c54e75ea7a44943b38bf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys
10:14:55.0148 3572 BrUsbSer - ok
10:14:55.0167 3572 BTHMODEM (e0777b34e05f8a82a21856efc900c29f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bthmodem.sys
10:14:55.0206 3572 BTHMODEM - ok
10:14:55.0231 3572 cdfs (b4d787db8d30793a4d4df9feed18f136) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
10:14:55.0260 3572 cdfs - ok
10:14:55.0322 3572 cdrom (c025aa69be3d0d25c7a2e746ef6f94fc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
10:14:55.0341 3572 cdrom - ok
10:14:55.0378 3572 circlass (02ea568d498bbdd4ba55bf3fce34d456) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\circlass.sys
10:14:55.0417 3572 circlass - ok
10:14:55.0447 3572 CLFS (3dca9a18b204939cfb24bea53e31eb48) C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.sys
10:14:55.0463 3572 CLFS - ok
10:14:55.0478 3572 cmdide (e5d5499a1c50a54b5161296b6afe6192) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys
10:14:55.0485 3572 cmdide - ok
10:14:55.0495 3572 Compbatt (7fb8ad01db0eabe60c8a861531a8f431) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\compbatt.sys
10:14:55.0502 3572 Compbatt - ok
10:14:55.0512 3572 crcdisk (a8585b6412253803ce8efcbd6d6dc15c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys
10:14:55.0520 3572 crcdisk - ok
10:14:55.0544 3572 CSC (f60f50c8ed3fcbe358430b95fe27d09c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\csc.sys
10:14:55.0583 3572 CSC - ok
10:14:55.0627 3572 DfsC (8b722ba35205c71e7951cdc4cdbade19) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
10:14:55.0691 3572 DfsC - ok
10:14:55.0715 3572 disk (b0107e40ecdb5fa692ebf832f295d905) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys
10:14:55.0724 3572 disk - ok
10:14:55.0753 3572 drmkaud (f1a78a98cfc2ee02144c6bec945447e6) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
10:14:55.0777 3572 drmkaud - ok
10:14:55.0888 3572 DXGKrnl (b8e554e502d5123bc111f99d6a2181b4) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
10:14:55.0918 3572 DXGKrnl - ok
10:14:55.0945 3572 E1G60 (264cee7b031a9d6c827f3d0cb031f2fe) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\E1G6032E.sys
10:14:55.0997 3572 E1G60 - ok
10:14:56.0019 3572 e1yexpress (b37f6853d6e0c6f5f8efde33e831b5f8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1y60x64.sys
10:14:56.0030 3572 e1yexpress - ok
10:14:56.0060 3572 Ecache (5f94962be5a62db6e447ff6470c4f48a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ecache.sys
10:14:56.0070 3572 Ecache - ok
10:14:56.0099 3572 elxstor (c4636d6e10469404ab5308d9fd45ed07) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys
10:14:56.0129 3572 elxstor - ok
10:14:56.0157 3572 ErrDev (bc3a58e938bb277e46bf4b3003b01abd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\errdev.sys
10:14:56.0201 3572 ErrDev - ok
10:14:56.0241 3572 exfat (486844f47b6636044a42454614ed4523) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
10:14:56.0276 3572 exfat - ok
10:14:56.0303 3572 fastfat (1a4bee34277784619ddaf0422c0c6e23) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
10:14:56.0343 3572 fastfat - ok
10:14:56.0354 3572 fdc (81b79b6df71fa1d2c6d688d830616e39) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
10:14:56.0380 3572 fdc - ok
10:14:56.0399 3572 FileInfo (457b7d1d533e4bd62a99aed9c7bb4c59) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
10:14:56.0408 3572 FileInfo - ok
10:14:56.0424 3572 Filetrace (d421327fd6efccaf884a54c58e1b0d7f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
10:14:56.0463 3572 Filetrace - ok
10:14:56.0481 3572 flpydisk (230923ea2b80f79b0f88d90f87b87ebd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
10:14:56.0510 3572 flpydisk - ok
10:14:56.0533 3572 FltMgr (e3041bc26d6930d61f42aedb79c91720) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
10:14:56.0546 3572 FltMgr - ok
10:14:56.0581 3572 Fs_Rec (29d99e860a1ca0a03c6a733fdd0da703) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
10:14:56.0622 3572 Fs_Rec - ok
10:14:56.0639 3572 fvevol (849e38db7d829962d0233a0a252b60c3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
10:14:56.0649 3572 fvevol - ok
10:14:56.0666 3572 gagp30kx (c8e416668d3dc2be3d4fe4c79224997f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\gagp30kx.sys
10:14:56.0674 3572 gagp30kx - ok
10:14:56.0738 3572 hamachi (1e6438d4ea6e1174a3b3b1edc4de660b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys
10:14:56.0744 3572 hamachi - ok
10:14:56.0776 3572 HdAudAddService (68e732382b32417ff61fd663259b4b09) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys
10:14:56.0836 3572 HdAudAddService - ok
10:14:56.0860 3572 HDAudBus (f942c5820205f2fb453243edfec82a3d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
10:14:56.0934 3572 HDAudBus - ok
10:14:56.0948 3572 HidBth (b4881c84a180e75b8c25dc1d726c375f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidbth.sys
10:14:56.0993 3572 HidBth - ok
10:14:57.0009 3572 HidIr (4e77a77e2c986e8f88f996bb3e1ad829) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidir.sys
10:14:57.0057 3572 HidIr - ok
10:14:57.0086 3572 HidUsb (443bdd2d30bb4f00795c797e2cf99edf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
10:14:57.0117 3572 HidUsb - ok
10:14:57.0138 3572 HpCISSs (d7109a1e6bd2dfdbcba72a6bc626a13b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys
10:14:57.0147 3572 HpCISSs - ok
10:14:57.0182 3572 HTTP (098f1e4e5c9cb5b0063a959063631610) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
10:14:57.0226 3572 HTTP - ok
10:14:57.0245 3572 i2omp (da94c854cea5fac549d4e1f6e88349e8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\i2omp.sys
10:14:57.0252 3572 i2omp - ok
10:14:57.0269 3572 i8042prt (cbb597659a2713ce0c9cc20c88c7591f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
10:14:57.0299 3572 i8042prt - ok
10:14:57.0322 3572 iaStorV (3e3bf3627d886736d0b4e90054f929f6) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys
10:14:57.0334 3572 iaStorV - ok
10:14:57.0353 3572 iirsp (8c3951ad2fe886ef76c7b5027c3125d3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys
10:14:57.0360 3572 iirsp - ok
10:14:57.0401 3572 IntcAzAudAddService (4a725cdde1a0c3d1b1eaca0d9d0d95d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
10:14:57.0443 3572 IntcAzAudAddService - ok
10:14:57.0480 3572 intelide (df797a12176f11b2d301c5b234bb200e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelide.sys
10:14:57.0501 3572 intelide - ok
10:14:57.0523 3572 intelppm (bfd84af32fa1bad6231c4585cb469630) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
10:14:57.0555 3572 intelppm - ok
10:14:57.0589 3572 IOCBIOS (898501a4cdf6040caf46a49a9117ca6d) C:\ProgramData\Intel\Extreme Tuning Utility\IOCbios\64bit\IOCBIOS.SYS
10:14:57.0596 3572 IOCBIOS - ok
10:14:57.0622 3572 IpFilterDriver (d8aabc341311e4780d6fce8c73c0ad81) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
10:14:57.0644 3572 IpFilterDriver - ok
10:14:57.0654 3572 IpInIp - ok
10:14:57.0682 3572 IPMIDRV (9c2ee2e6e5a7203bfae15c299475ec67) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipmidrv.sys
10:14:57.0715 3572 IPMIDRV - ok
10:14:57.0728 3572 IPNAT (b7e6212f581ea5f6ab0c3a6ceeeb89be) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
10:14:57.0763 3572 IPNAT - ok
10:14:57.0772 3572 IRENUM (8c42ca155343a2f11d29feca67faa88d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
10:14:57.0797 3572 IRENUM - ok
10:14:57.0810 3572 isapnp (0672bfcedc6fc468a2b0500d81437f4f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys
10:14:57.0817 3572 isapnp - ok
10:14:57.0837 3572 iScsiPrt (e4fdf99599f27ec25d2cf6d754243520) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msiscsi.sys
10:14:57.0849 3572 iScsiPrt - ok
10:14:57.0866 3572 iteatapi (63c766cdc609ff8206cb447a65abba4a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys
10:14:57.0872 3572 iteatapi - ok
10:14:57.0891 3572 iteraid (1281fe73b17664631d12f643cbea3f59) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys
10:14:57.0898 3572 iteraid - ok
10:14:57.0911 3572 kbdclass (423696f3ba6472dd17699209b933bc26) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
10:14:57.0918 3572 kbdclass - ok
10:14:57.0935 3572 kbdhid (dbdf75d51464fbc47d0104ec3d572c05) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
10:14:57.0963 3572 kbdhid - ok
10:14:58.0002 3572 KSecDD (476e2c1dcea45895994bef11c2a98715) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
10:14:58.0022 3572 KSecDD - ok
10:14:58.0031 3572 ksthunk (1d419cf43db29396ecd7113d129d94eb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
10:14:58.0065 3572 ksthunk - ok
10:14:58.0111 3572 LHidFilt (aa3d903c5a7538803f2400a8391f1881) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LHidFilt.Sys
10:14:58.0118 3572 LHidFilt - ok
10:14:58.0133 3572 lltdio (96ece2659b6654c10a0c310ae3a6d02c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
10:14:58.0169 3572 lltdio - ok
10:14:58.0189 3572 LMouFilt (90b4b2b0b5f05abb9fb365405a7b825b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\LMouFilt.Sys
10:14:58.0194 3572 LMouFilt - ok
10:14:58.0212 3572 LSI_FC (acbe1af32d3123e330a07bfbc5ec4a9b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys
10:14:58.0220 3572 LSI_FC - ok
10:14:58.0244 3572 LSI_SAS (799ffb2fc4729fa46d2157c0065b3525) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys
10:14:58.0252 3572 LSI_SAS - ok
10:14:58.0268 3572 LSI_SCSI (f445ff1daad8a226366bfaf42551226b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys
10:14:58.0276 3572 LSI_SCSI - ok
10:14:58.0287 3572 luafv (52f87b9cc8932c2a7375c3b2a9be5e3e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
10:14:58.0320 3572 luafv - ok
10:14:58.0333 3572 megasas (5c5cd6aaced32fb26c3fb34b3dcf972f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys
10:14:58.0341 3572 megasas - ok
10:14:58.0362 3572 MegaSR (859bc2436b076c77c159ed694acfe8f8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasr.sys
10:14:58.0377 3572 MegaSR - ok
10:14:58.0412 3572 Modem (59848d5cc74606f0ee7557983bb73c2e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
10:14:58.0451 3572 Modem - ok
10:14:58.0493 3572 monitor (c247cc2a57e0a0c8c6dccf7807b3e9e5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
10:14:58.0526 3572 monitor - ok
10:14:58.0538 3572 mouclass (9367304e5e412b120cf5f4ea14e4e4f1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
10:14:58.0546 3572 mouclass - ok
10:14:58.0557 3572 mouhid (c2c2bd5c5ce5aaf786ddd74b75d2ac69) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
10:14:58.0593 3572 mouhid - ok
10:14:58.0612 3572 MountMgr (11bc9b1e8801b01f7f6adb9ead30019b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
10:14:58.0633 3572 MountMgr - ok
10:14:58.0664 3572 mpio (f8276eb8698142884498a528dfea8478) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpio.sys
10:14:58.0673 3572 mpio - ok
10:14:58.0690 3572 mpsdrv (c92b9abdb65a5991e00c28f13491dba2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
10:14:58.0718 3572 mpsdrv - ok
10:14:58.0751 3572 Mraid35x (3c200630a89ef2c0864d515b7a75802e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys
10:14:58.0759 3572 Mraid35x - ok
10:14:58.0788 3572 MRxDAV (7c1de4aa96dc0c071611f9e7de02a68d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
10:14:58.0827 3572 MRxDAV - ok
10:14:58.0847 3572 mrxsmb (1485811b320ff8c7edad1caebb1c6c2b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
10:14:58.0881 3572 mrxsmb - ok
10:14:59.0030 3572 mrxsmb10 (3b929a60c833fc615fd97fba82bc7632) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
10:14:59.0065 3572 mrxsmb10 - ok
10:14:59.0083 3572 mrxsmb20 (c64ab3e1f53b4f5b5bb6d796b2d7bec3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
10:14:59.0104 3572 mrxsmb20 - ok
10:14:59.0125 3572 msahci (1ac860612b85d8e85ee257d372e39f4d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msahci.sys
10:14:59.0133 3572 msahci - ok
10:14:59.0152 3572 msdsm (264bbb4aaf312a485f0e44b65a6b7202) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msdsm.sys
10:14:59.0160 3572 msdsm - ok
10:14:59.0190 3572 MSDV (df674ba7da5a4753d839a905b66d2fd9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msdv.sys
10:14:59.0226 3572 MSDV - ok
10:14:59.0244 3572 Msfs (704f59bfc4512d2bb0146aec31b10a7c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
10:14:59.0295 3572 Msfs - ok
10:14:59.0313 3572 msisadrv (00ebc952961664780d43dca157e79b27) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
10:14:59.0321 3572 msisadrv - ok
10:14:59.0334 3572 MSKSSRV (0ea73e498f53b96d83dbfca074ad4cf8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
10:14:59.0360 3572 MSKSSRV - ok
10:14:59.0393 3572 MSPCLOCK (52e59b7e992a58e740aa63f57edbae8b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
10:14:59.0416 3572 MSPCLOCK - ok
10:14:59.0424 3572 MSPQM (49084a75bae043ae02d5b44d02991bb2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
10:14:59.0457 3572 MSPQM - ok
10:14:59.0490 3572 MsRPC (dc6ccf440cdede4293db41c37a5060a5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
10:14:59.0502 3572 MsRPC - ok
10:14:59.0517 3572 mssmbios (855796e59df77ea93af46f20155bf55b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
10:14:59.0525 3572 mssmbios - ok
10:14:59.0533 3572 MSTEE (86d632d75d05d5b7c7c043fa3564ae86) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
10:14:59.0565 3572 MSTEE - ok
10:14:59.0579 3572 Mup (0cc49f78d8aca0877d885f149084e543) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
10:14:59.0586 3572 Mup - ok
10:14:59.0609 3572 NAL (b5a7ded4455d6d694091827dc91fed99) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\iqvw64e.sys
10:14:59.0615 3572 NAL - ok
10:14:59.0652 3572 NativeWifiP (2007b826c4acd94ae32232b41f0842b9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
10:14:59.0676 3572 NativeWifiP - ok
10:14:59.0692 3572 NDIS (65950e07329fcee8e6516b17c8d0abb6) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
10:14:59.0728 3572 NDIS - ok
10:14:59.0762 3572 NdisTapi (64df698a425478e321981431ac171334) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
10:14:59.0808 3572 NdisTapi - ok
10:14:59.0838 3572 Ndisuio (8baa43196d7b5bb972c9a6b2bbf61a19) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
10:14:59.0874 3572 Ndisuio - ok
10:14:59.0898 3572 NdisWan (f8158771905260982ce724076419ef19) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
10:14:59.0937 3572 NdisWan - ok
10:14:59.0950 3572 NDProxy (9cb77ed7cb72850253e973a2d6afdf49) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
10:14:59.0986 3572 NDProxy - ok
10:15:00.0007 3572 NetBIOS (a499294f5029a7862adc115bda7371ce) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
10:15:00.0045 3572 NetBIOS - ok
10:15:00.0067 3572 netbt (fc2c792ebddc8e28df939d6a92c83d61) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
10:15:00.0090 3572 netbt - ok
10:15:00.0127 3572 nfrd960 (4ac08bd6af2df42e0c3196d826c8aea7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys
10:15:00.0135 3572 nfrd960 - ok
10:15:00.0179 3572 Npfs (b298874f8e0ea93f06ec40aa8d146478) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
10:15:00.0203 3572 Npfs - ok
10:15:00.0220 3572 nsiproxy (1523af19ee8b030ba682f7a53537eaeb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
10:15:00.0257 3572 nsiproxy - ok
10:15:00.0292 3572 Ntfs (bac869dfb98e499ba4d9bb1fb43270e1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
10:15:00.0335 3572 Ntfs - ok
10:15:00.0344 3572 Null (dd5d684975352b85b52e3fd5347c20cb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
10:15:00.0389 3572 Null - ok
10:15:00.0408 3572 nvraid (2c040b7ada5b06f6facadac8514aa034) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
10:15:00.0417 3572 nvraid - ok
10:15:00.0430 3572 nvstor (f7ea0fe82842d05eda3efdd376dbfdba) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
10:15:00.0437 3572 nvstor - ok
10:15:00.0451 3572 nv_agp (19067ca93075ef4823e3938a686f532f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys
10:15:00.0459 3572 nv_agp - ok
10:15:00.0466 3572 NwlnkFlt - ok
10:15:00.0475 3572 NwlnkFwd - ok
10:15:00.0502 3572 ohci1394 (b5b1ce65ac15bbd11c0619e3ef7cfc28) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
10:15:00.0525 3572 ohci1394 - ok
10:15:00.0543 3572 Parport (aecd57f94c887f58919f307c35498ea0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\parport.sys
10:15:00.0609 3572 Parport - ok
10:15:00.0627 3572 partmgr (f9b5eda4c17a2be7663f064dbf0fe254) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
10:15:00.0636 3572 partmgr - ok
10:15:00.0651 3572 pci (47ab1e0fc9d0e12bb53ba246e3a0906d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys
10:15:00.0660 3572 pci - ok
10:15:00.0673 3572 pciide (2657f6c0b78c36d95034be109336e382) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
10:15:00.0680 3572 pciide - ok
10:15:00.0698 3572 pcmcia (037661f3d7c507c9993b7010ceee6288) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcmcia.sys
10:15:00.0708 3572 pcmcia - ok
10:15:00.0732 3572 PEAUTH (58865916f53592a61549b04941bfd80d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
10:15:00.0800 3572 PEAUTH - ok
10:15:00.0839 3572 pnarp (f1965ae69fdb4c6d9ffeceb2c12f7898) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pnarp.sys
10:15:00.0846 3572 pnarp - ok
10:15:00.0893 3572 PptpMiniport (23386e9952025f5f21c368971e2e7301) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
10:15:00.0921 3572 PptpMiniport - ok
10:15:00.0944 3572 Processor (5080e59ecee0bc923f14018803aa7a01) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\processr.sys
10:15:00.0979 3572 Processor - ok
10:15:01.0009 3572 PSched (c5ab7f0809392d0da027f4a2a81bfa31) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
10:15:01.0028 3572 PSched - ok
10:15:01.0054 3572 purendis (ec7333fc339fc6a1f9bb3e50ad9b13c6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\purendis.sys
10:15:01.0061 3572 purendis - ok
10:15:01.0119 3572 ql2300 (0b83f4e681062f3839be2ec1d98fd94a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys
10:15:01.0173 3572 ql2300 - ok
10:15:01.0205 3572 ql40xx (e1c80f8d4d1e39ef9595809c1369bf2a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys
10:15:01.0214 3572 ql40xx - ok
10:15:01.0227 3572 QWAVEdrv (e8d76edab77ec9c634c27b8eac33adc5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
10:15:01.0261 3572 QWAVEdrv - ok
10:15:01.0276 3572 RasAcd (1013b3b663a56d3ddd784f581c1bd005) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
10:15:01.0299 3572 RasAcd - ok
10:15:01.0341 3572 Rasl2tp (ac7bc4d42a7e558718dfdec599bbfc2c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
10:15:01.0376 3572 Rasl2tp - ok
10:15:01.0399 3572 RasPppoe (4517fbf8b42524afe4ede1de102aae3e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
10:15:01.0417 3572 RasPppoe - ok
10:15:01.0431 3572 RasSstp (c6a593b51f34c33e5474539544072527) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
10:15:01.0452 3572 RasSstp - ok
10:15:01.0502 3572 rdbss (322db5c6b55e8d8ee8d6f358b2aaabb1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
10:15:01.0541 3572 rdbss - ok
10:15:01.0558 3572 RDPCDD (603900cc05f6be65ccbf373800af3716) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
10:15:01.0582 3572 RDPCDD - ok
10:15:01.0628 3572 rdpdr (ae23e79b13feb62939e2ca1189e71735) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
10:15:01.0660 3572 rdpdr - ok
10:15:01.0668 3572 RDPENCDD (cab9421daf3d97b33d0d055858e2c3ab) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
10:15:01.0693 3572 RDPENCDD - ok
10:15:01.0710 3572 RDPWD (b1d741c87cea8d7282146366cc9c3f81) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
10:15:01.0762 3572 RDPWD - ok
10:15:01.0788 3572 rspndr (22a9cb08b1a6707c1550c6bf099aae73) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
10:15:01.0815 3572 rspndr - ok
10:15:01.0847 3572 RTL8187B (f1102b40e0a6e8edbdf806b00b68730b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8187B.sys
10:15:01.0875 3572 RTL8187B - ok
10:15:01.0905 3572 SANDRA - ok
10:15:01.0946 3572 SASDIFSV (3289766038db2cb14d07dc84392138d5) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV64.SYS
10:15:01.0952 3572 SASDIFSV - ok
10:15:01.0962 3572 SASKUTIL (58a38e75f3316a83c23df6173d41f2b5) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL64.SYS
10:15:01.0967 3572 SASKUTIL - ok
10:15:01.0983 3572 sbp2port (cd9c693589c60ad59bbbcfb0e524e01b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys
10:15:01.0991 3572 sbp2port - ok
10:15:02.0007 3572 secdrv (3ea8a16169c26afbeb544e0e48421186) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
10:15:02.0051 3572 secdrv - ok
10:15:02.0066 3572 Serenum (f71bfe7ac6c52273b7c82cbf1bb2a222) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\serenum.sys
10:15:02.0102 3572 Serenum - ok
10:15:02.0112 3572 Serial (e62fac91ee288db29a9696a9d279929c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\serial.sys
10:15:02.0175 3572 Serial - ok
10:15:02.0193 3572 sermouse (a842f04833684bceea7336211be478df) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sermouse.sys
10:15:02.0231 3572 sermouse - ok
10:15:02.0260 3572 sffdisk (14d4b4465193a87c127933978e8c4106) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys
10:15:02.0285 3572 sffdisk - ok
10:15:02.0293 3572 sffp_mmc (7073aee3f82f3d598e3825962aa98ab2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys
10:15:02.0323 3572 sffp_mmc - ok
10:15:02.0331 3572 sffp_sd (35e59ebe4a01a0532ed67975161c7b82) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys
10:15:02.0363 3572 sffp_sd - ok
10:15:02.0372 3572 sfloppy (6b7838c94135768bd455cbdc23e39e5f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys
10:15:02.0407 3572 sfloppy - ok
10:15:02.0442 3572 SiSRaid2 (7a5de502aeb719d4594c6471060a78b3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys
10:15:02.0448 3572 SiSRaid2 - ok
10:15:02.0464 3572 SiSRaid4 (3a2f769fab9582bc720e11ea1dfb184d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys
10:15:02.0473 3572 SiSRaid4 - ok
10:15:02.0497 3572 Smb (290b6f6a0ec4fcdfc90f5cb6d7020473) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys
10:15:02.0529 3572 Smb - ok
10:15:02.0545 3572 smbusp (9e78cf6a508d5fc2b446399274faa054) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelsmb.sys
10:15:02.0567 3572 smbusp - ok
10:15:02.0598 3572 spldr (386c3c63f00a7040c7ec5e384217e89d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
10:15:02.0606 3572 spldr - ok
10:15:02.0648 3572 srv (880a57fccb571ebd063d4dd50e93e46d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
10:15:02.0681 3572 srv - ok
10:15:02.0708 3572 srv2 (a1ad14a6d7a37891fffeca35ebbb0730) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
10:15:02.0761 3572 srv2 - ok
10:15:02.0801 3572 srvnet (4bed62f4fa4d8300973f1151f4c4d8a7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
10:15:02.0822 3572 srvnet - ok
10:15:02.0837 3572 StkAMini - ok
10:15:02.0871 3572 StkCMini (d2fbe517d8fe03552e9c6cf91c1540d2) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\StkCMini.sys
10:15:02.0925 3572 StkCMini ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
10:15:02.0925 3572 StkCMini - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
10:15:02.0933 3572 StkScan - ok
10:15:02.0957 3572 swenum (8a851ca908b8b974f89c50d2e18d4f0c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
10:15:02.0964 3572 swenum - ok
10:15:02.0982 3572 Symc8xx (2f26a2c6fc96b29beff5d8ed74e6625b) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys
10:15:02.0990 3572 Symc8xx - ok
10:15:03.0004 3572 Sym_hi (a909667976d3bccd1df813fed517d837) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys
10:15:03.0012 3572 Sym_hi - ok
10:15:03.0025 3572 Sym_u3 (36887b56ec2d98b9c362f6ae4de5b7b0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys
10:15:03.0033 3572 Sym_u3 - ok
10:15:03.0117 3572 Tcpip (2cc45d932bd193cd4117321d469ad6b2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
10:15:03.0161 3572 Tcpip - ok
10:15:03.0233 3572 Tcpip6 (2cc45d932bd193cd4117321d469ad6b2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
10:15:03.0264 3572 Tcpip6 - ok
10:15:03.0308 3572 tcpipreg (c7e72a4071ee0200e3c075dacfb2b334) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
10:15:03.0347 3572 tcpipreg - ok
10:15:03.0366 3572 TDPIPE (1d8bf4aaa5fb7a2761475781dc1195bc) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
10:15:03.0398 3572 TDPIPE - ok
10:15:03.0417 3572 TDTCP (7f7e00cdf609df657f4cda02dd1c9bb1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
10:15:03.0448 3572 TDTCP - ok
10:15:03.0474 3572 tdx (458919c8c42e398dc4802178d5ffee27) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
10:15:03.0520 3572 tdx - ok
10:15:03.0534 3572 TermDD (8c19678d22649ec002ef2282eae92f98) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
10:15:03.0543 3572 TermDD - ok
10:15:03.0568 3572 tifsfilter (3e24b7fe52bc455da8d6e2cc2b4ca23f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tifsfilt.sys
10:15:03.0576 3572 tifsfilter - ok
10:15:03.0604 3572 timounter (ec4fd4d147985a97e881729e808e6f34) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\timntr.sys
10:15:03.0626 3572 timounter - ok
10:15:03.0643 3572 tssecsrv (9e5409cd17c8bef193aad498f3bc2cb8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys
10:15:03.0681 3572 tssecsrv - ok
10:15:03.0712 3572 tunmp (89ec74a9e602d16a75a4170511029b3c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys
10:15:03.0747 3572 tunmp - ok
10:15:03.0759 3572 tunnel (30a9b3f45ad081bffc3bcaa9c812b609) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
10:15:03.0777 3572 tunnel - ok
10:15:03.0791 3572 uagp35 (fec266ef401966311744bd0f359f7f56) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uagp35.sys
10:15:03.0799 3572 uagp35 - ok
10:15:03.0831 3572 udfs (faf2640a2a76ed03d449e443194c4c34) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
10:15:03.0866 3572 udfs - ok
10:15:03.0899 3572 uliagpkx (4ec9447ac3ab462647f60e547208ca00) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys
10:15:03.0907 3572 uliagpkx - ok
10:15:03.0931 3572 uliahci (697f0446134cdc8f99e69306184fbbb4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys
10:15:03.0942 3572 uliahci - ok
10:15:03.0957 3572 UlSata (31707f09846056651ea2c37858f5ddb0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys
10:15:03.0967 3572 UlSata - ok
10:15:03.0984 3572 ulsata2 (85e5e43ed5b48c8376281bab519271b7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys
10:15:03.0994 3572 ulsata2 - ok
10:15:04.0009 3572 umbus (46e9a994c4fed537dd951f60b86ad3f4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys
10:15:04.0044 3572 umbus - ok
10:15:04.0065 3572 UMPass (01abe05c401e70795b43a8933b44831e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umpass.sys
10:15:04.0126 3572 UMPass - ok
10:15:04.0170 3572 usbaudio (c6ba890de6e41857fbe84175519cae7d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
10:15:04.0198 3572 usbaudio - ok
10:15:04.0218 3572 usbccgp (07e3498fc60834219d2356293da0fecc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
10:15:04.0243 3572 usbccgp - ok
10:15:04.0259 3572 usbcir (9247f7e0b65852c1f6631480984d6ed2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbcir.sys
10:15:04.0298 3572 usbcir - ok
10:15:04.0313 3572 usbehci (827e44de934a736ea31e91d353eb126f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
10:15:04.0333 3572 usbehci - ok
10:15:04.0359 3572 usbhub (bb35cd80a2ececfadc73569b3d70c7d1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
10:15:04.0382 3572 usbhub - ok
10:15:04.0397 3572 usbohci (eba14ef0c07cec233f1529c698d0d154) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys
10:15:04.0437 3572 usbohci - ok
10:15:04.0469 3572 usbprint (acfee697af477021bb3ec78c5431fed2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbprint.sys
10:15:04.0520 3572 usbprint - ok
10:15:04.0540 3572 USBSTOR (b854c1558fca0c269a38663e8b59b581) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
10:15:04.0558 3572 USBSTOR - ok
10:15:04.0572 3572 usbuhci (b2872cbf9f47316abd0e0c74a1aba507) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
10:15:04.0590 3572 usbuhci - ok
10:15:04.0624 3572 usbvideo (fc33099877790d51b0927b7039059855) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
10:15:04.0663 3572 usbvideo - ok
10:15:04.0689 3572 vga (916b94bcf1e09873fff2d5fb11767bbc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys
10:15:04.0715 3572 vga - ok
10:15:04.0736 3572 VgaSave (b83ab16b51feda65dd81b8c59d114d63) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
10:15:04.0771 3572 VgaSave - ok
10:15:04.0791 3572 viaide (8294b6c3fdb6c33f24e150de647ecdaa) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys
10:15:04.0798 3572 viaide - ok
10:15:04.0810 3572 volmgr (2b7e885ed951519a12c450d24535dfca) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
10:15:04.0819 3572 volmgr - ok
10:15:04.0845 3572 volmgrx (cec5ac15277d75d9e5dec2e1c6eaf877) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
10:15:04.0861 3572 volmgrx - ok
10:15:04.0888 3572 volsnap (5280aada24ab36b01a84a6424c475c8d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
10:15:04.0901 3572 volsnap - ok
10:15:04.0920 3572 vsmraid (a68f455ed2673835209318dd61bfbb0e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys
10:15:04.0931 3572 vsmraid - ok
10:15:04.0953 3572 WacomPen (fef8fe5923fead2cee4dfabfce3393a7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wacompen.sys
10:15:04.0997 3572 WacomPen - ok
10:15:05.0022 3572 Wanarp (b8e7049622300d20ba6d8be0c47c0cfd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
10:15:05.0051 3572 Wanarp - ok
10:15:05.0054 3572 Wanarpv6 (b8e7049622300d20ba6d8be0c47c0cfd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
10:15:05.0071 3572 Wanarpv6 - ok
10:15:05.0089 3572 Wd (0c17a0816f65b89e362e682ad5e7266e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wd.sys
10:15:05.0096 3572 Wd - ok
10:15:05.0121 3572 Wdf01000 (dbb4397d703a755facb05486c449c507) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
10:15:05.0143 3572 Wdf01000 - ok
10:15:05.0191 3572 WinDriver6 (6ec754e32e6090d4f8cc04b9260457fb) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\windrvr6.sys
10:15:05.0218 3572 WinDriver6 - ok
10:15:05.0247 3572 WmiAcpi (e18aebaaa5a773fe11aa2c70f65320f5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
10:15:05.0266 3572 WmiAcpi - ok
10:15:05.0302 3572 WpdUsb (5e2401b3fc1089c90e081291357371a9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys
10:15:05.0330 3572 WpdUsb - ok
10:15:05.0340 3572 WPRO_40_1340 - ok
10:15:05.0352 3572 ws2ifsl (8a900348370e359b6bff6a550e4649e1) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
10:15:05.0376 3572 ws2ifsl - ok
10:15:05.0402 3572 WUDFRd (501a65252617b495c0f1832f908d54d8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
10:15:05.0428 3572 WUDFRd - ok
10:15:05.0459 3572 MBR (0x1B8) (5c616939100b85e558da92b899a0fc36) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
10:15:05.0528 3572 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok
10:15:05.0530 3572 Boot (0x1200) (e066052ffecd686b9223c2cddc1240fa) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition0
10:15:05.0531 3572 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition0 - ok
10:15:05.0532 3572 ============================================================
10:15:05.0532 3572 Scan finished
10:15:05.0532 3572 ============================================================
10:15:05.0542 5656 Detected object count: 1
10:15:05.0542 5656 Actual detected object count: 1
10:15:15.0789 5656 StkCMini ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - skipped by user
10:15:15.0789 5656 StkCMini ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - User select action: Skip

#15 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

Please follow the instructions in ==>Malware Removal and Log Section Preparation Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include the link to this topic in your new topic and a description of your computer issues and what you have done to resolve them.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

Once you have created the new topic, please reply back here with a link to the new topic.

Most importantly please be patient till you get a reply to your topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users