Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LG Optimus and Music from Windows Player?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nomad3000

nomad3000

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

I'm really new to the smart phone experience. I love it, but I can't seem to figure out how to move music (mp3) from my Windows Player to my phone (Optimus U).

Anyone know of an app or procedure that helps solve this? Any advice welcomed. I'm more than a little overwhelmed by the number of apps out there and want something I can trust as I go back and forth from PC to Phone.

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

The Optimus U is an Android phone, thus, no Windows Media Player. There are various types of Media Players on Android that can play MP3's, so it shouldn't be difficult. Android is a difficult OS, in my opinion, for someone new to smartphones to learn and understand. On a side note, Windows Phone does have the Zune player which plays most media and is an offshoot of Windows Media Player, so if you really wanted that particular application, there it is in a sense.

3939.png

#3 pJ`

pJ`

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:19 AM

If you have an SD slot in your computer you could buy a Micro SD Card and Adapter it makes it easier if your transferring a lot of data from your PC to your Phone. :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users