Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HiJackThis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 gsmjackie

gsmjackie

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 AM

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

I've been experiencing slow browser response (both IE 9 and Fire Fox 8) the issue is really bad when checking e-mail. In Fire fox, the wheel/arrow in the upper left corner will rotate counter-clockwise(and is grey) for several seconds before rotating clockwise (green in color). sometimes it fails to connect at all. sometimes I can click again (and again sometimes)one the e-mail login button and it will connect. sometimes I just have to leave the e-mail site and try again.(it doesn't matter which e-mail site I'm on, they all act alike.) I've ran Norton, Superantispyware and malwarebytes and nothing has been found. I've even run Stinger. I ran HijackThis and noticed several "file missing" entries and I'm not sure if this is normal, should I remove the entries or what. I'm new here so I'm not sure if I should post the HJT log or not.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,054 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:31 AM

Hello,

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<== starting at step 6. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper logs are created, then post them in a reply to this topic by using the Add Reply button.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the post and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the reply and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

Please note that I am not a member of the Malware Removal Team and will not be assisting you in removing the infection. I'm simply helping you to post the information they need in order to assist you.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Internet Security, NoScript Firefox ext.

animinionsmalltext.gif

#3 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,762 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

Posted Image In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/429098 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

Posted Image If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner.

Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step.

Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#4 gsmjackie

gsmjackie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

Ok, finally found the page to reply. I suppose I should mention that I am running 64 bit Windows 7.

Attached Files

#5 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

Hi,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. My name is m0le and I will be helping you with your log.
  • Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. Click the Watch This Topic button at the top on the right.

• Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.

• Please reply to this post so I know you are there.
The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day after that then I will close the topic.

----------------------------------------------

Please run aswMBR as an alternative to Gmer

Please download aswMBR ( 511KB ) to your desktop.
  • Double click the aswMBR.exe icon to run it
  • Click the Scan button to start the scan
  • On completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.

Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#6 gsmjackie

gsmjackie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

hi. thanks for your help. here is the log from that program.Attached File  aswMBR.txt   1.37KB   1 downloads

#7 gsmjackie

gsmjackie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:14 PM

I hope that file got posted. I find it difficult at this point to know exactly what to do with this posting and stuff.

#8 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

Yep, that file got posted fine. :thumbup2:

Can you run the OTL scanner for me

• Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.

Posted Image

#9 gsmjackie

gsmjackie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:02 AM

Hi. I'm assuming you wanted me to copy and paste the results here as opposed to attaching the files so here goes.

OTL logfile created on: 12/1/2011 9:50:14 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 Folder = C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.64 Gb Available Physical Memory | 54.65% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 4.10 Gb Available in Paging File | 68.42% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 465.66 Gb Total Space | 366.45 Gb Free Space | 78.70% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 456.71 Gb Total Space | 167.56 Gb Free Space | 36.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 9.05 Gb Total Space | 1.23 Gb Free Space | 13.61% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: JACKIE-PC | User Name: Jackie | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVaultSvc.exe (White Sky, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVault.exe (White Sky, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vmnetdhcp.exe (VMware, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vmnat.exe (VMware, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Player\vmware-authd.exe (VMware, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\SFT\GuardedID\GIDD.exe (StrikeForce Technologies Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\5.1.0.29\ccsvchst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe (NVIDIA Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware vCenter Converter Standalone\vmware-converter.exe (VMware, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware vCenter Converter Standalone\vmware-converter-a.exe (VMware, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Ctxfihlp.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CTxfispi.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe (ArcSoft Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\comcasttb\ComcastSpywareScan\ComcastAntiSpy.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\comcasttb\ComcastSpywareScan\ComcastAntiSpyService.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe (CA, Inc.)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IdVaultCore.XmlSerializers.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsFormsIntegra#\273292e88c7b60ecbae9d85e94cd097e\WindowsFormsIntegration.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.WorkflowServ#\613ca3fba5bbcf6e9346170c9c2e4e65\System.WorkflowServices.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceModel#\01a1449b79d76e7cf39438cdd55cefbf\System.ServiceModel.Web.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.IdentityModel\92422bb40324d57ccd11c1cd9d50d8cf\System.IdentityModel.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Runtime.Seri#\76692f411b404f1db0c95d81dd537c37\System.Runtime.Serialization.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\SMDiagnostics\6294f61f25c953212b92b7e13a0fd9c1\SMDiagnostics.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceModel\64ef7169e1266b6a98131b82bddd234b\System.ServiceModel.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Management\1049a76b3de293df726d380932215c91\System.Management.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\07cdef1a740151932dcf161f3306bd9c\PresentationFramework.Aero.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\6f2de1cb69aef1946760a70f355a3075\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Services\a512243ee9900e621fb8cd990a9c679d\System.Web.Services.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web\8e7909ef6b5f953d49244c6b9f5f5100\System.Web.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data\f8196c3588c2229e84516af4b6a0ee60\System.Data.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\70e2ca33ffa52c743285dc5b4910a229\PresentationFramework.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\6e592e424a204aafeadbe22b6b31b9db\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\3b2cfd85528a27eb71dc41d8067359a1\System.Drawing.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\UIAutomationProvider\bb1d36ae26e7cadf563061596682e747\UIAutomationProvider.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationCore\7c94a121334aeca7553c7f01290740f0\PresentationCore.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsBase\d7a64c28cf0c90e6c48af4f7d6f9ed41\WindowsBase.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Security\ccba14fc93de40f4f53d401f07b9bcb8\System.Security.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\130ad4d9719e566ca933ac7158a04203\System.Xml.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\2d5bcbeb9475ef62189f605bcca1cec6\System.Configuration.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\abab08afa60a6f06bdde0fcc9649c379\System.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\a1a82db68b3badc7c27ea1f6579d22c5\mscorlib.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\QtGui4.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\QtCore4.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\plugins\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.mshtml\7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.mshtml.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Diagnostics.ServiceModelSink\3.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Diagnostics.ServiceModelSink.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CtxfiRes.dll ()
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\comcasttb\ComcastSpywareScan\ComcastAntiSpy.exe ()
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\EasyHook32.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\APOMngr.DLL ()

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (!SASCORE) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
SRV:64bit: - (MsDepSvc) -- C:\Program Files\IIS\Microsoft Web Deploy\MsDepSvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (IDVaultSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVaultSvc.exe (White Sky, Inc.)
SRV - (VMnetDHCP) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vmnetdhcp.exe (VMware, Inc.)
SRV - (VMware NAT Service) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vmnat.exe (VMware, Inc.)
SRV - (VMAuthdService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Player\vmware-authd.exe (VMware, Inc.)
SRV - (VMUSBArbService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VMware\USB\vmware-usbarbitrator64.exe (VMware, Inc.)
SRV - (AdobeARMservice) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (Creative Audio Engine Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CTAELicensing.exe (Creative Labs)
SRV - (N360) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\5.1.0.29\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (Creative ALchemy AL6 Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\AL6Licensing.exe (Creative Labs)
SRV - (Stereo Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe (NVIDIA Corporation)
SRV - (vmware-converter-worker) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware vCenter Converter Standalone\vmware-converter.exe (VMware, Inc.)
SRV - (vmware-converter-server) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware vCenter Converter Standalone\vmware-converter.exe (VMware, Inc.)
SRV - (vmware-converter-agent) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware vCenter Converter Standalone\vmware-converter-a.exe (VMware, Inc.)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ACDaemon) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe (ArcSoft Inc.)
SRV - (AntiSpywareService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\comcasttb\ComcastSpywareScan\ComcastAntiSpyService.exe ()
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (HsfXAudioService) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XAudio64.dll (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
SRV - (CTAudSvcService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Shared Files\CTAudSvc.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
SRV - (sprtsvc_ddoctorv2) SupportSoft Sprocket Service (ddoctorv2) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
SRV - (ITMRTSVC) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe (CA, Inc.)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (vmx86) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vmx86.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (vmkbd) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VMkbd.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (VMnetuserif) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vmnetuserif.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (VMnetBridge) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vmnetbridge.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (VMnetAdapter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vmnetadapter.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (hcmon) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcmon.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (vmci) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vmci.sys (VMware, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (SymNetS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\N360x64\0501000.01D\symnets.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (GEARAspiWDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys (GEAR Software Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (GIDv2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\gidv2.sys (StrikeForce Technologies, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (atksgt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atksgt.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (lirsgt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lirsgt.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (vmm) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VMM.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SymEvent) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SRTSP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\N360x64\0501000.01D\srtsp64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SRTSPX) Symantec Real Time Storage Protection (PEL) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\N360x64\0501000.01D\srtspx64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SymEFA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\N360x64\0501000.01D\symefa64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (SymDS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\N360x64\0501000.01D\symds64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (vpcbus) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vpchbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (vpcusb) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vpcusb.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SymIRON) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\N360x64\0501000.01D\ironx64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (NVHDA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nvhda64v.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ha20x2k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ha20x2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (emupia) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\emupia2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ctsfm2k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ctprxy2k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ossrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctoss2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (ctaud2k) Creative Audio Driver (WDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctaud2k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (ctac32k) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ctac32k.sys (Creative Technology Ltd)
DRV:64bit: - (CTEXFIFX.SYS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTEXFIFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (CTEXFIFX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTEXFIFX.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (CTHWIUT.SYS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTHWIUT.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (CTHWIUT) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CTHWIUT.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (CT20XUT.SYS) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CT20XUT.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (CT20XUT) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CT20XUT.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (RsFx0150) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RsFx0150.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (VST64_DPV) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTDPV6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (VST64HWBS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTBS26.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (E100B) Intel® -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\eFE5b32e.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (XAudio) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\XAudio64.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (CAXHWBS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CAXHWBS2.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (winachsf) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CAX_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (HSF_DP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CAX_DP.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (PxHlpa64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV:64bit: - (WDC_SAM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wdcsam64.sys (Western Digital Technologies)
DRV:64bit: - (VPCNetS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VMNetSrv.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (DLADResE) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLADResE.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DLAUDFAE) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLAUDFAE.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DLABMFSE) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLABMFSE.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DLAUDF_E) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLAUDF_E.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DLAOPIOE) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLAOPIOE.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DLABOIOE) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLABOIOE.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DLAPoolE) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLAPoolE.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DLAIFS_E) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLAIFS_E.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DRVECDB) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DRVECDB.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV:64bit: - (DLARTL_E) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLARTL_E.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DLACDBHE) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DLACDBHE.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (DRVEDDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\DRVEDDM.SYS (Roxio)
DRV:64bit: - (RimUsb) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RimUsb_AMD64.sys (Research In Motion Limited)
DRV:64bit: - (mdmxsdk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys (Conexant)
DRV - (BHDrvx64) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_5.0.0.125\Definitions\BASHDefs\20111123.001\BHDrvx64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (eeCtrl) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (EraserUtilRebootDrv) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (IDSVia64) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_5.0.0.125\Definitions\IPSDefs\20111130.001\IDSviA64.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (NAVEX15) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_5.0.0.125\Definitions\VirusDefs\20111130.033\EX64.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (NAVENG) -- C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_5.0.0.125\Definitions\VirusDefs\20111130.033\ENG64.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\System32\blank.htm
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://xfinity.comcast.net/?cid=cgps11102011
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-us
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = A6 6B B4 19 87 F5 CB 01 [binary data]
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Restore = http://www.xfinity.com/customer/start/?attr=mm&cid=insDate04112011
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612} - No CLSID value found
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.msnbc.msn.com/"
FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.type: 0

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_1_102.dll File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/wpi,version=1.4: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\\npwpidetector.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60831.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3538.0513: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/wpi,version=1.4: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\\npwpidetector.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@nvidia.com/3DVision: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dv.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@nvidia.com/3DVisionStreaming: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_5.0.0.125\IPSFFPlgn\ [2011/09/27 12:25:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{2D3F3651-74B9-4795-BDEC-6DA2F431CB62}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_5.0.0.125\coFFPlgn_2011_7_3_6 [2011/12/01 07:18:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{B728AB94-9BC7-49b7-B76A-422BB31B2FD0}: C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Media Converter for Philips\Internet Video Downloader\Plugin_FireFox [2011/06/10 16:55:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 8.0\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/11/11 13:37:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 8.0\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins

[2011/10/05 15:05:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2011/11/29 05:08:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\flqztp6t.default\extensions
[2011/10/05 15:05:50 | 000,002,469 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\flqztp6t.default\searchplugins\safesearch.xml
[2011/11/10 11:48:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2011/11/11 13:37:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Default) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2011/12/01 07:18:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Norton Toolbar) -- C:\PROGRAMDATA\NORTON\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_5.0.0.125\COFFPLGN_2011_7_3_6
[2011/09/27 12:25:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Symantec IPS) -- C:\PROGRAMDATA\NORTON\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_5.0.0.125\IPSFFPLGN
() (No name found) -- C:\USERS\JACKIE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\FLQZTP6T.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\NOSQUINT@URANDOM.CA.XPI
[2011/11/11 13:37:32 | 000,134,104 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\components\browsercomps.dll
[2011/09/28 19:26:50 | 000,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2011/09/28 19:26:50 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2010/01/01 03:00:00 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml.old
[2011/09/28 19:26:50 | 000,001,131 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2011/09/28 19:26:50 | 000,002,364 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2011/11/11 13:37:32 | 000,002,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\twitter.xml
[2011/09/28 19:26:50 | 000,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2011/09/28 19:26:50 | 000,001,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?{google:RLZ}{google:acceptedSuggestion}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}sourceid=chrome&ie={inputEncoding}&q={searchTerms}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?client=chrome&hl={language}&q={searchTerms}
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\12.0.742.100\gcswf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll
CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Disabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Silverlight Plug-In (Enabled) = c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.60310.0\npctrl.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome NaCl (Disabled) = C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\12.0.742.100\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\12.0.742.100\pdf.dll
CHR - plugin: NVIDIA 3D Vision (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dv.dll
CHR - plugin: NVIDIA 3D VISION (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll
CHR - plugin: WPI Detector 1.4 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\\npwpidetector.dll
CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.3.21.57\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
CHR - plugin: Default Plug-in (Enabled) = default_plugin

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/06/10 16:00:26 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O2 - BHO: (IEPlugin Class) - {11222041-111B-46E3-BD29-EFB2449479B1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Media Converter for Philips\Internet Video Downloader\ArcURLRecord.dll (ArcSoft, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec NCO BHO) - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\5.1.0.29\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec Intrusion Prevention) - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\5.1.0.29\ips\ipsbho.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O2 - BHO: (Constant Guard Protection Suite (COM)) - {B84CDBE7-1B46-494B-A188-01D4C52DEB61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\NativeBHO.dll (WhiteSky)
O2 - BHO: (Xfinity.com Toolbar) - {dcc70a83-e184-40a3-906b-779af5e941c4} - C:\Program Files (x86)\xfinitytb\xfinitydx.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (Updater For Xfinity.com Toolbar 3.5) - {e6d0b79e-ecac-411b-8bf6-7a574981af30} - C:\Program Files (x86)\xfinitytb\auxi\xfinityAu.dll (Visicom Media)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\5.1.0.29\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Xfinity.com Toolbar) - {dcc70a83-e184-40a3-906b-779af5e941c4} - C:\Program Files (x86)\xfinitytb\xfinitydx.dll ()
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {1392B8D2-5C05-419F-A8F6-B9F15A596612} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Norton Toolbar) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\5.1.0.29\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [B2C_AGENT] C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\B2C_Client\B2CNotiAgent.exe (LG Electronics)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] C:\Windows\SysWow64\Ctxfihlp.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ddoctorv2] C:\Program Files (x86)\Comcast\Desktop Doctor\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [GIDDesktop] C:\Program Files (x86)\SFT\GuardedID\gidd.exe (StrikeForce Technologies Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [ComcastAntispyClient] C:\Program Files (x86)\comcasttb\ComcastSpywareScan\ComcastAntispy.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Desktop Software] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SupportSoft\bin\bcont.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [ISUSPM] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe (Macrovision Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [LightScribe Control Panel] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: ForceActiveDesktopOn = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 255
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableInstallerDetection = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableSecureUIAPaths = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableVirtualization = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ValidateAdminCodeSignatures = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: scforceoption = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: FilterAdministratorToken = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_TEXT = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_BITMAP = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_OEMTEXT = 7
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIB = 8
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_PALETTE = 9
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_UNICODETEXT = 13
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIBV5 = 17
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000005 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000001 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000002 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000003 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000004 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000005 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000006 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000007 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000008 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000009 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000010 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000011 - C:\Windows\SysNative\vsocklib.dll (VMware, Inc.)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000012 - C:\Windows\SysNative\vsocklib.dll (VMware, Inc.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vsocklib.dll (VMware, Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vsocklib.dll (VMware, Inc.)
O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.microsoft.com/download/E/5/6/E5611B10-0D6D-4117-8430-A67417AA88CD/LegitCheckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262F} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload/srl/3.0.0.4/srl_bin/sysreqlab_nvd.cab (System Requirements Lab Class)
O16 - DPF: {6C269571-C6D7-4818-BCA4-32A035E8C884} http://ccfiles.creative.com/Web/softwareupdate/su/ocx/15101/CTSUEng.cab (Creative Software AutoUpdate)
O16 - DPF: {D4B68B83-8710-488B-A692-D74B50BA558E} http://ccfiles.creative.com/Web/softwareupdate/ocx/15113/CTPIDPDE.cab (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package 2)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {E705A591-DA3C-4228-B0D5-A356DBA42FBF} http://ccfiles.creative.com/Web/softwareupdate/su2/ocx/20015/CTSUEng.cab (Creative Software AutoUpdate 2)
O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} http://ccfiles.creative.com/Web/softwareupdate/ocx/15118/CTPID.cab (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 68.87.73.246 68.87.71.230
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{2254D471-908C-46DF-895E-205298BDECDF}: DhcpNameServer = 68.87.73.246 68.87.71.230
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\SysNative\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysNative\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\lbxfile - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\lbxres - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysNative\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\SysNative\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\lbxfile {56831180-F115-11d2-B6AA-00104B2B9943} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Libronix DLS\System\FileProt.dll (Libronix Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\lbxres {24508F1B-9E94-40EE-9759-9AF5795ADF52} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Libronix DLS\System\ResProt.dll (Libronix Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlpg {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O29:64bit: - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysNative\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\Windows\SysNative\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysNative\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\Windows\SysNative\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\Windows\SysNative\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) - C:\Windows\SysNative\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysNative\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) - C:\Windows\SysNative\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) -C:\Windows\SysWow64\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/09/18 16:43:36 | 000,000,024 | ---- | M] () - D:\autoexec.bat -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{4b66ef8f-5bee-11e0-afc8-001d609c4a14}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{4b66ef8f-5bee-11e0-afc8-001d609c4a14}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = "L:\WD SmartWare.exe" autoplay=true
O33 - MountPoints2\{7cbd1262-5bd8-11e0-97d8-806e6f6e6963}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{7cbd1262-5bd8-11e0-97d8-806e6f6e6963}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\autorun.exe
O33 - MountPoints2\{87acd80d-797c-11e0-9e44-001d609c4a14}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{87acd80d-797c-11e0-9e44-001d609c4a14}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = L:\LaunchU3.exe -a
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/12/01 09:42:54 | 000,584,192 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/11/28 21:39:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Miranda Lambert
[2011/11/28 21:21:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Lee Ann Womack
[2011/11/28 21:13:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Martina McBride
[2011/11/28 20:46:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Shania Twain
[2011/11/28 20:22:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Alison Krauss
[2011/11/28 19:40:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Charlotte Church
[2011/11/28 18:52:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Downloads
[2011/11/28 11:54:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Stella Recordings
[2011/11/23 18:24:44 | 000,607,260 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/11/23 18:19:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\Documents\Downloads
[2011/11/23 13:40:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\FOLDER01 2-48 AM
[2011/11/18 09:59:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\LGMobile Support Tool
[2011/11/16 15:11:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NirSoft VideoCacheView
[2011/11/16 15:11:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\NirSoft
[2011/11/16 14:43:12 | 000,655,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msvcr90.dll
[2011/11/16 14:43:12 | 000,568,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msvcp90.dll
[2011/11/16 14:43:12 | 000,224,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msvcm90.dll
[2011/11/16 14:43:07 | 000,044,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msxml4a.dll
[2011/11/16 14:43:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX
[2011/11/15 16:48:02 | 000,178,800 | ---- | C] (Sony DADC Austria AG.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\CmdLineExt_x64.dll
[2011/11/15 16:46:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PlayLogic
[2011/11/15 16:42:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayLogic
[2011/11/12 05:02:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Macromed
[2011/11/10 11:49:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\IsolatedStorage
[2011/11/10 11:49:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Local\ID Vault
[2011/11/10 11:48:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\ID Vault
[2011/11/10 11:48:14 | 000,029,288 | ---- | C] (StrikeForce Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\gidv2.sys
[2011/11/10 11:48:12 | 000,467,224 | ---- | C] (StrikeForce Technologies Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\GIDHOOK64.DLL
[2011/11/10 11:48:12 | 000,446,752 | ---- | C] (StrikeForce Technologies Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\GIDHookLogon64.dll
[2011/11/10 11:48:12 | 000,206,608 | ---- | C] (StrikeForce Technologies Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\GIDBIN1.DLL
[2011/11/10 11:48:12 | 000,102,160 | ---- | C] (StrikeForce Technologies Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\GIDBIN3.DLL
[2011/11/10 11:48:12 | 000,065,816 | ---- | C] (StrikeForce Technologies Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\GIDLogonCP64.dll
[2011/11/10 11:48:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\GID
[2011/11/10 11:48:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\SFT
[2011/11/10 11:47:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite
[2011/11/10 11:47:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\White Sky, Inc
[2011/11/04 10:24:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Notepad++
[2011/11/04 10:24:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Notepad++
[2011/11/04 10:24:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++
[2011/11/04 10:24:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++
[2011/11/02 15:12:04 | 000,354,416 | ---- | C] (VMware, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vmnetdhcp.exe
[2011/11/02 15:11:37 | 000,039,024 | ---- | C] (VMware, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcmon.sys
[2011/11/02 15:11:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VMware
[2011/11/02 15:10:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\VMware
[2010/05/05 18:59:10 | 000,060,928 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\a3d.dll
[2010/05/05 18:38:18 | 000,012,800 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\killapps.exe

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/12/01 09:42:21 | 000,584,192 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/12/01 07:26:21 | 000,013,760 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/12/01 07:26:21 | 000,013,760 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/12/01 07:18:23 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2011/12/01 07:18:17 | 2414,706,688 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/11/30 22:51:54 | 000,062,476 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\BMXStateBkp-{00000002-00000000-00000005-00001102-00000005-00311102}.rfx
[2011/11/30 22:51:54 | 000,062,476 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\BMXState-{00000002-00000000-00000005-00001102-00000005-00311102}.rfx
[2011/11/30 22:51:54 | 000,000,788 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DVCState-{00000002-00000000-00000005-00001102-00000005-00311102}.rfx
[2011/11/30 16:48:43 | 000,876,202 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2011/11/30 16:48:43 | 000,730,448 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2011/11/30 16:48:43 | 000,148,032 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2011/11/30 16:09:01 | 000,000,512 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2011/11/28 20:55:28 | 010,747,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Shania Twain - You're still the one - YouTube.flv
[2011/11/28 20:19:43 | 005,678,403 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Alison Krauss - when you say nothing at all ( with lyrics) - YouTube.flv
[2011/11/28 20:14:40 | 009,581,003 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\first cut is the deepest- sheryl crow - YouTube.flv
[2011/11/25 13:12:03 | 000,253,936 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\7f041c39-9cbe-4460-994c-0c84117a997f.pdf
[2011/11/23 18:24:45 | 000,607,260 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\dds.scr
[2011/11/23 18:20:55 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\defogger_reenable
[2011/11/23 18:19:50 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2011/11/19 05:15:19 | 000,002,233 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Constant Guard.lnk
[2011/11/19 05:15:18 | 000,002,215 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Constant Guard.lnk
[2011/11/18 09:59:43 | 000,002,413 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\lgAxconfig.ini
[2011/11/16 15:12:23 | 010,106,240 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\2e08704f-993c-4a75-acc1-ffe13d48db44[1].flv
[2011/11/15 16:48:02 | 000,178,800 | ---- | M] (Sony DADC Austria AG.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\CmdLineExt_x64.dll
[2011/11/15 16:46:59 | 000,003,185 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Ancient Wars - Sparta.lnk
[2011/11/12 05:02:08 | 000,414,368 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[2011/11/09 15:40:54 | 000,482,976 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2011/11/04 10:24:40 | 000,001,059 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Notepad++.lnk
[2011/11/04 09:46:52 | 000,000,140 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\firstweb.html
[2011/11/02 15:11:27 | 000,891,560 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2011/11/02 15:11:11 | 000,002,132 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\VMware Player.lnk

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/11/30 16:09:01 | 000,000,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\MBR.dat
[2011/11/28 20:50:55 | 010,747,374 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Shania Twain - You're still the one - YouTube.flv
[2011/11/28 20:14:53 | 005,678,403 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Alison Krauss - when you say nothing at all ( with lyrics) - YouTube.flv
[2011/11/28 20:09:19 | 009,581,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\first cut is the deepest- sheryl crow - YouTube.flv
[2011/11/25 13:12:03 | 000,253,936 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\7f041c39-9cbe-4460-994c-0c84117a997f.pdf
[2011/11/23 18:20:55 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\defogger_reenable
[2011/11/23 18:19:50 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2011/11/16 15:21:57 | 010,106,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\2e08704f-993c-4a75-acc1-ffe13d48db44[1].flv
[2011/11/16 14:43:07 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\CommonDL.dll
[2011/11/16 14:43:07 | 000,002,413 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\lgAxconfig.ini
[2011/11/15 16:46:59 | 000,003,185 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Ancient Wars - Sparta.lnk
[2011/11/10 11:48:12 | 000,109,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\EasyHook64.dll
[2011/11/10 11:47:50 | 000,002,233 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Constant Guard.lnk
[2011/11/10 11:47:50 | 000,002,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Constant Guard.lnk
[2011/11/10 11:47:50 | 000,002,215 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Constant Guard.lnk
[2011/11/04 10:24:40 | 000,001,059 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop\Notepad++.lnk
[2011/11/02 15:11:11 | 000,002,132 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\VMware Player.lnk
[2011/08/30 19:55:11 | 000,000,234 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\wininit.ini
[2011/04/22 19:10:17 | 000,891,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2011/04/01 14:51:36 | 000,038,572 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\DIIUnin.dat
[2011/04/01 14:22:37 | 000,021,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\SIntfNT.dll
[2011/04/01 14:22:37 | 000,017,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\SIntf32.dll
[2011/04/01 14:22:37 | 000,012,067 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\SIntf16.dll
[2011/03/31 18:32:51 | 000,148,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\APOMngr.DLL
[2011/03/31 18:32:51 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\CmdRtr.DLL
[2010/05/05 19:37:52 | 000,021,204 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\instwdm.ini
[2010/05/05 18:56:46 | 000,002,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\CtxfiRes.dll
[2010/05/05 18:46:30 | 000,321,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ctdlang.dat
[2010/05/05 18:46:30 | 000,056,509 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ctdnlstr.dat
[2010/05/05 18:38:22 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\enlocstr.exe
[2009/07/14 00:38:36 | 000,067,584 | --S- | C] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2009/07/13 21:35:51 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\NOISE.DAT
[2009/07/13 21:34:42 | 000,215,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dssec.dat
[2009/07/13 19:10:29 | 000,043,131 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\mib.bin
[2009/07/13 18:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 16:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll
[2009/06/12 16:32:16 | 000,104,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\EasyHook32.dll
[2009/06/10 16:26:10 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mlang.dat
[2009/06/04 03:37:06 | 000,000,054 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ctzapxx.ini
[2009/05/27 11:49:00 | 000,000,285 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\kill.ini
[1997/06/13 21:56:08 | 000,056,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iyvu9_32.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2011/05/26 08:06:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Digiarty
[2011/07/12 18:43:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Grand Ages Rome Demo
[2011/11/10 11:56:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\ID Vault
[2011/04/22 16:59:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Libronix DLS
[2011/11/04 11:18:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++
[2011/05/26 11:31:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\Serif
[2011/04/29 18:34:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly
[2011/05/06 10:43:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Jackie\AppData\Roaming\xfinitytb
[2011/11/15 14:02:43 | 000,032,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

and the next one:

OTL Extras logfile created on: 12/1/2011 9:50:14 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 Folder = C:\Users\Jackie\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.64 Gb Available Physical Memory | 54.65% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 4.10 Gb Available in Paging File | 68.42% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 465.66 Gb Total Space | 366.45 Gb Free Space | 78.70% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 456.71 Gb Total Space | 167.56 Gb Free Space | 36.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 9.05 Gb Total Space | 1.23 Gb Free Space | 13.61% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: JACKIE-PC | User Name: Jackie | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.url[@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rundll32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OpenAsAWebSite] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft WebMatrix\WebMatrix.exe #ExecuteCommand# SiteFromFolder %L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OpenAsAWebSite] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft WebMatrix\WebMatrix.exe #ExecuteCommand# SiteFromFolder %L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01 [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{11538652-E5E4-37F1-86D7-418871E45292}" = Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x64)
"{180C8888-50F1-426B-A9DC-AB83A1989C65}" = Windows Live Language Selector
"{1ACC8FFB-9D84-4C05-A4DE-D28A9BC91698}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
"{1C7C8AAF-A16D-32E8-89E5-F6D165DE0BCE}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Runtime - 10.0.40219
"{234F6B0D-10AE-4BB7-B2F3-E48D4861952D}" = SQL Server 2008 R2 Common Files
"{288D79EE-A2D1-42AF-9597-B0ADCC23A8ED}" = Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer
"{362A3FDF-B12E-436A-9097-1B795A9FFCC5}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Native Client
"{36F70DEE-1EBF-4707-AFA2-E035EEAEBAA1}" = SQL Server 2008 R2 Common Files
"{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148
"{5134B35A-B559-4762-94A4-FD4918977953}" = Microsoft Web Deploy 2.0
"{51E5BC99-A087-4CFF-8D93-462903EA7E12}" = SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Studio
"{528E2373-AE49-4802-B4A8-326BBFDAD6A0}" = VmciSockets
"{5FCE6D76-F5DC-37AB-B2B8-22AB8CEDB1D4}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161
"{72AB7E6F-BC24-481E-8C45-1AB5B3DD795D}" = SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Studio
"{79FB3E7E-FD92-49A9-AAD1-193EE4CB85D3}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Setup (English)
"{8424B163-D1E0-48B7-88A2-C7A61767B3D7}" = Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 x64 ENU
"{8E34682C-8118-31F1-BC4C-98CD9675E1C2}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{A2122A9C-A699-4365-ADF8-68FEAC125D61}" = SQL Server 2008 R2 Database Engine Shared
"{AAE78E39-FAAF-4C19-A63E-BDED7428FDE1}" = Roxio Drag-to-Disc
"{AD483998-2E9A-4405-83FF-6E503AF49CBB}" = Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 SP1
"{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.3DVision" = NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 266.58
"{B2FE1952-0186-46c3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.ControlPanel" = NVIDIA Control Panel 266.58
"{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.Driver" = NVIDIA Graphics Driver 266.58
"{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_Display.PhysX" = NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.10.0514
"{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_HDAudio.Driver" = NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.1.13.1
"{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}_installer" = NVIDIA Install Application
"{B40EE88B-400A-4266-A17B-E3DE64E94431}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Setup Support Files
"{BB57A765-FFFE-498B-8C1E-6C9CE2AB92BA}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 RsFx Driver
"{BCA26999-EC22-3007-BB79-638913079C9A}" = Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Express Prerequisites x64 - ENU
"{C942A025-A840-4BF2-8987-849C0DD44574}" = SQL Server 2008 R2 Database Engine Shared
"{CC4878C0-4A6A-49CD-AAA7-DD3FCB06CC84}" = Microsoft Web Platform Installer 3.0
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware
"{D4AD39AD-091E-4D33-BB2B-59F6FCB8ADC3}" = Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 x64 ENU
"{E5748D30-7E6D-3A8E-BFE6-C1D02C6DDABB}" = Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1
"{F31183CF-E10F-4DE1-BB59-6C0FF38E481E}" = Sql Server Customer Experience Improvement Program
"{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"{FA7394B8-CE65-4F9E-AC99-F372AD365424}" = SQL Server 2008 R2 Database Engine Services
"{FBD367D1-642F-47CF-B79B-9BE48FB34007}" = SQL Server 2008 R2 Database Engine Services
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin 64-bit
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200C14F1" = Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
"Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1" = Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1
"Microsoft SQL Server 10" = Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
"Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2" = Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
"Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x64)" = Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (x64)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0394CDC8-FABD-4ED8-B104-03393876DFDF}" = Roxio Creator Tools
"{07159635-9DFE-4105-BFC0-2817DB540C68}" = Roxio Activation Module
"{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}" = Windows Live Installer
"{0D397393-9B50-4C52-84D5-77E344289F87}" = Roxio Creator Data
"{112C23F2-C036-4D40-BED4-0CB47BF5555C}" = Visual Studio 2010 Tools for SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 ENU
"{14DD7530-CCD2-3798-B37D-3839ED6A441C}" = Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 ADO.NET Entity Framework Tools
"{19991EAD-C273-47EB-87E8-0D274925230B}" = OEB Resource Driver
"{19BA08F7-C728-469C-8A35-BFBD3633BE08}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{19E12C44-F235-4092-82A2-07B9B6BE4897}" = Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom Demo
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}" = Windows Live SOXE Definitions
"{22025051-1991-48EB-8BE8-7A3329DAE7ED}" = IIS 7.5 Express
"{2F8B731A-5F2D-3EA8-8B25-C3E5E43F4BDB}" = Microsoft Visual C++ Compilers 2010 Standard - enu - x86
"{2FA75B40-17C9-4D22-88CA-80A5D52FAB13}" = LightScribe System Software
"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Roxio Update Manager
"{33311EA4-0ECA-4E7F-83E5-8A92CD760152}" = Serif DrawPlus Starter Edition
"{3336F667-9049-4D46-98B6-4C743EEBC5B1}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{34F4D9A4-42C2-4348-BEF4-E553C84549E7}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{3A9FC03D-C685-4831-94CF-4EDFD3749497}" = Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 ENU
"{43B0D334-9A1B-4257-9E51-D3813BD8B9D0}" = GoGear ARIA Device Manager
"{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}" = HiJackThis
"{46F8CF66-AB83-38A7-99B2-A5BE507EE472}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express - ENU
"{4ECF4BDC-8387-329A-ABE9-CF5798F84BB2}" = Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2.0 - ENU
"{554532CE-43E2-4B4F-BBDE-27742A32C236}" = Ancient Wars - Sparta
"{579684A4-DDD5-4CA3-9EA8-7BE7D9593DB4}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{59F24743-2EA1-3A45-B8C2-6E0E1E078FA8}" = Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express - ENU
"{5D9ED403-94DE-3BA0-B1D6-71F4BDA412E6}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Runtime - 10.0.40219
"{5F81DD84-6A2F-11D4-903E-00E0293397B7}" = Bible Data Type System Files
"{5F81DD89-6A2F-11D4-903E-00E0293397B7}" = Common System Files
"{5F81DD92-6A2F-11D4-903E-00E0293397B7}" = Libronix Digital Library System
"{5F81DD97-6A2F-11D4-903E-00E0293397B7}" = Libronix DLS Application
"{5F81DD9B-6A2F-11D4-903E-00E0293397B7}" = LibronixUpdate
"{5F81DD9F-6A2F-11D4-903E-00E0293397B7}" = LLS Resource Driver
"{5F81DDA3-6A2F-11D4-903E-00E0293397B7}" = PDF Resource Driver
"{619CDD8A-14B6-43A1-AB6C-0F4EE48CE048}" = Roxio Creator Copy
"{631471BE-DEAB-454B-A9AC-CE3EB42C28B3}" = Microsoft ASP.NET Web Pages
"{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Roxio Express Labeler 3
"{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}" = Windows Live SOXE
"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{72CB5335-6D2A-4207-B811-6CB6C6925039}" = Batch Update
"{77F1F8AD-51B8-4490-AEEC-BF480073E0FC}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Objects
"{83721450-E604-4C37-ABEB-CE7F18C587C8}" = LightScribe Template Labeler
"{83C292B7-38A5-440B-A731-07070E81A64F}" = Windows Live PIMT Platform
"{83FFCFC7-88C6-41C6-8752-958A45325C82}" = Roxio Creator Audio
"{86CE85E6-DBAC-3FFD-B977-E4B79F83C909}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570
"{877B76B2-F83F-4F5A-B28D-3F398641ADB6}" = Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8D337F77-BE7F-41A2-A7CB-D5A63FD7049B}" = Sonic CinePlayer Decoder Pack
"{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}" = MSVCRT
"{90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
"{90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{E64BA721-2310-4B55-BE5A-2925F9706192}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUS_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In
"{9191979D-821C-4EA8-B021-2DA1D859A7C5}" = GuardedID
"{92EA4134-10D1-418A-91E1-5A0453131A38}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{96212FB2-1E4D-4AAB-90CB-9AC31B946324}" = VMware vCenter Converter Standalone
"{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
"{A0EFB06D-0C7C-4A85-B1D3-65AF82536A7B}" = Sentence Diagramming
"{A51500FE-6408-4305-B071-B961F691A4CE}" = Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 Web Tools ENU
"{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA1000000001}" = Adobe Reader X (10.1.1)
"{B7E38540-E355-3503-AFD7-635B2F2F76E1}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4974
"{B9DB4C76-01A4-46D5-8910-F7AA6376DBAF}" = NVIDIA PhysX
"{BEEFC4F8-2909-48B3-AFAA-55D3533FDEDD}" = Creative MediaSource 5
"{BF9BF038-FE03-429D-9B26-2FA0FD756052}" = Microsoft SQL Server Browser
"{C8B0680B-CDAE-4809-9F91-387B6DE00F7C}" = Roxio Creator DE
"{CA0AF735-4583-413E-897F-E91A237EE2E1}" = Libronix DLS Shortcuts
"{CC351B44-5610-43C5-81E6-A2C760CB0A20}" = Graphical Query Editor
"{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}" = Windows Live UX Platform
"{CEF7211D-CE3A-44C4-B321-D84A2099AE94}" = Comcast Desktop Software (v1.2.0.9)
"{CFEF48A8-BFB8-3EAC-8BA5-DE4F8AA267CE}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack
"{D0CE0D3A-6F06-43B7-93B2-46EED1E00B1D}" = Clause Visualizer
"{D10F4E09-E88F-481D-B607-8FE79C4536B7}" = Microsoft WebMatrix
"{D21BC5B2-CBAC-48FA-A701-B5A63C1CA7B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Policies
"{D3F80A98-05AB-4D8C-9272-766CCFA6A48D}" = THE SETTLERS - Rise of an Empire
"{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{D87149B3-7A1D-4548-9CBF-032B791E5908}" = Desktop Doctor
"{DDFD8348-058C-4F4B-85E5-6D740D4AB3FE}" = Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 Query Tools ENU
"{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}" = D3DX10
"{E452E727-86B8-4233-8CC3-41FD817AFAFF}" = VMware Player
"{E53A24DC-F90E-4372-937C-77E23DE0932B}" = Z 39.50 Library
"{E623BB3F-F7ED-4148-BEB5-A0D1DB28B4DE}" = Media Converter for Philips
"{ED780CA9-0687-3C12-B439-3369F224941F}" = Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1
"{ED784556-66AA-3F17-9B58-7246ACB5C7E4}" = Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express - ENU
"{F05A5232-CE5E-4274-AB27-44EB8105898D}" = CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022
"{FFD9383C-01D5-4897-A954-43AF599AED30}" = tools-windows
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Age of Empires 2.0" = Microsoft Age of Empires II
"Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion 1.0" = Microsoft Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion
"ALchemy" = Creative ALchemy
"AudioCS" = Creative Audio Control Panel
"Console Launcher" = Creative Console Launcher
"Creative Software AutoUpdate" = Creative Software AutoUpdate
"Creative Sound Blaster Properties x64 Edition" = Creative Sound Blaster Properties x64 Edition
"Diablo II" = Diablo II
"Diagnostics 4_5" = Creative Diagnostics
"ID Vault" = Constant Guard Protection Suite
"Libronix DLS" = Libronix Digital Library System
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware version 1.51.2.1300
"Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2008 (KB971119)" = Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2008 SP1
"Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express - ENU" = Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express - ENU
"Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express - ENU" = Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express - ENU
"Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express - ENU" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express - ENU
"Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1" = Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1
"Mozilla Firefox 8.0 (x86 en-US)" = Mozilla Firefox 8.0 (x86 en-US)
"N360" = Norton 360
"NirSoft VideoCacheView" = NirSoft VideoCacheView
"Notepad++" = Notepad++
"NVIDIAStereo" = NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver
"OpenAL" = OpenAL
"PROPLUS" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
"SFBM" = SoundFont Bank Manager
"Smart Recorder" = Creative Smart Recorder
"SystemRequirementsLab" = System Requirements Lab
"The KMPlayer" = The KMPlayer (remove only)
"VMware_Player" = VMware Player
"WaveStudio 7" = Creative WaveStudio 7
"WinLiveSuite" = Windows Live Essentials
"WinX DVD Ripper Platinum_is1" = WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 6.3.1
"xfinitytb" = Xfinity.com Toolbar 3.5

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

Error reading Event Logs: The Event Service is not operating properly or the Event Logs are corrupt!

< End of report >

#10 gsmjackie

gsmjackie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

I hope all this helped.

#11 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:36 PM

There are a lot of missing files in most PCs because uninstalling doesn't always work perfectly. We are going to remove those now with OTL

Open OTL

Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following

:OTL
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612} - No CLSID value found
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {1392B8D2-5C05-419F-A8F6-B9F15A596612} - No CLSID value found.
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
:reg
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command]
""=""%1" %*"

Then click the Run Fix button at the top

Let the program run unhindered.

When done it will say "Fix Complete press ok to open the log"
Please post that log in your next reply. Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.

Next, run ESET's online scanner

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check Posted Image and check Remove found threats
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • Copy and paste the resulting log in your next reply
If no log is generated that means nothing was found. Please let me know if this happens.
Posted Image

#12 gsmjackie

gsmjackie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:01 AM

Hi. here are the results:

========== OTL ==========
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks\\{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1392b8d2-5c05-419f-a8f6-b9f15a596612}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{1392B8D2-5C05-419F-A8F6-B9F15A596612} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{1392B8D2-5C05-419F-A8F6-B9F15A596612}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\\NoActiveDesktop deleted successfully.
64bit-Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\\WebCheck deleted successfully.
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\\WebCheck deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED}\ not found.
========== REGISTRY ==========
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command\\""|""%1" %*" /E : value set successfully!

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.31.0 log created on 12022011_163436

Eset Log:

D:\JACKIE-PC\Backup Set 2010-12-05 190009\Backup Files 2010-12-05 190009\Backup files 1.zip Win32/Adware.Toolbar.Dealio application deleted - quarantined
D:\JACKIE-PC\Backup Set 2010-12-05 190009\Backup Files 2011-01-30 190008\Backup files 1.zip Win32/OpenCandy application deleted - quarantined
D:\JACKIE-PC\Backup Set 2010-12-05 190009\Backup Files 2011-02-21 063929\Backup files 1.zip Win32/Adware.Toolbar.Dealio application deleted - quarantined
D:\JACKIE-PC\Backup Set 2010-12-05 190009\Backup Files 2011-02-21 063929\Backup files 13.zip Win32/OpenCandy application deleted - quarantined
D:\JACKIE-PC\Backup Set 2011-02-27 190008\Backup Files 2011-02-27 190008\Backup files 1.zip Win32/Adware.Toolbar.Dealio application deleted - quarantined
D:\JACKIE-PC\Backup Set 2011-02-27 190008\Backup Files 2011-02-27 190008\Backup files 13.zip Win32/OpenCandy application deleted - quarantined
D:\Windows.old\Users\Jackie\Desktop\FFSetup210.zip a variant of Win32/Adware.ADON application deleted - quarantined
D:\Windows.old\Users\Jackie\Desktop\U3\JACKIE USB\Setup_FreeConverter.exe Win32/Adware.Toolbar.Dealio application deleted - quarantined

#13 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:37 AM

ESET's cleared up for us :)

How is the machine running?
Posted Image

#14 gsmjackie

gsmjackie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

Hi. It appears to be only an IE9 thing now, FireFox seems to be running well. Not sure what IE9's issue is, other than it doesn't appear to like my Norton Identy Safe BHO. It just doesn't like g-mail. oh well, I can live with that and just use FireFox for g-mail and anyuy other page that takes too long to load. thanks for your help.

#15 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

You could try reinstalling IE but if you are happy then I would leave it where it is. We're at the final bit though...

You're clean. Good stuff! :thumbup2:

Let's do some clearing up

If you used DeFogger now is the time to enable your CD emulation software again.

We Need to Clean Up our Mess
Our work on your machine has left considerable leftovers on your box. Let's clean those up real quick:
  • Reopen Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Click on Posted Image
  • You will be prompted to reboot your system. Please do so.

If you still have any tools or logs leftover on your computer you can go ahead and delete those off of your computer now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some advice on how you can keep your PC clean

Use and update your AntiVirus Software

You must have a good antivirus. There are plenty to choose from but I personally recommend the free options of Avast and Avira Antivir - though if you choose Avira you should make sure that you uncheck the box offering to install the Ask toolbar. If you want to purchase a security program then I recommend any of the following: AVG, Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky and ESET Nod32.

It is imperative that you update your Antivirus software at least once a week (Even more if you wish). If you do not update your antivirus software then it will not be able to catch any of the new variants that may come out. If you use a commercial antivirus program you must make sure you keep renewing your subscription. Otherwise, once your subscription runs out, you may not be able to update the programs virus definitions.

Make sure your applications have all of their updates

Use this next program to check for updates for programs already on your system. Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.

• Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically, make sure that updates on any that are flagged are carried out as soon as possible

It is also possible for other programs on your computer to have security vulnerability that can allow malware to infect you. Therefore, it is also a good idea to check for the latest versions of commonly installed applications that are regularly patched to fix vulnerabilities. You can check these by visiting Secunia Software Inspector and Calendar of Updates.

Install an AntiSpyware Program

A highly recommended AntiSpyware program is SuperAntiSpyware. You can download the free Home Version. or the Pro version for a 15 day trial period.

Installing this or another recommended program will provide spyware & hijacker protection on your computer alongside your virus protection. You should scan your computer with an AntiSpyware program on a regular basis just as you would an antivirus software.

Finally, here's a treasure trove of antivirus, antimalware and antispyware resources

That's it gsmjackie, happy surfing!

Cheers.

m0le
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users