Although I think this is a hardware related problem, you could give these steps a try:
1. Download DriverSweeper onto your computer.
2. Download the driver for your Geforce 210 from here: http://www.galaxytech.com/__en_gb__/ProductDriver.aspx
3. Restart your computer in Safe Mode, use Driver Sweeper to uninstall the current video driver
4. Restart your computer and complete the driver installation using the driver package you downloaded from Step 2.
5. Restart your PC again and check to see if it has made a difference.
Note that the "STANDARD VGA GRAPHICS ADAPTER" is a generic (basic) driver and does not help the card perform to its full potential.
Other things I can think of: PCI-E slot issues, insufficient power for the card
Hope this helps.