Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mic wont work

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rheanun

Rheanun

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me to get a mic working? It is a razor headphone and mic set and it was for my husband and his computer (windows 7). I have used a mic before on my computer (xp) and was wondering if it is just because my computer has all older stuff? I have tried every setting out there as far as I know. I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 AM

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

Usually for headsets, you plug in to the correct audio port and use voice call or VOIP to check. Been using that way usually for family overseas using either skype or yahoo messenger.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users