Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hiren Boot cd help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 donfro25

donfro25

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 AM

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

Hello i was hoping somebody can help me out. Im trying to recover data from my hardrive, and ive booted my computer with the Hirens Boot cd and choose the Mini Windows Xp option, but once this loads and i try to click on a drive it says it cant do that.. Any help is greatly appreciated...Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,266 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 AM

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

Please read/understand Recommending ISOs of Windows Recovery Discs or pre-made ISOs of WinPE-BartPE - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic382841.html .

Thank you :).

To prevent confusion, this topic is now closed. If you have any questions about this, feel free to send me a PM and I will try to answer such.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 21 November 2011 - 11:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users