Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Drupal configuration

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 diggi

diggi

• Members
  • 335 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:11 AM

I'm tring to install Drupal 7.9 on an XAMPP 1.7.7 server running on Win XP
I have Apache and MySql running on the control panel

Installed drupal folder to htdocs I even created a copy of the default.settings.php and renamed it settings

Created the drupal dbase and gave it all privileges

When I enter http://localhost/drupal I keep getting error
plus I get this message "Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed."

Any Ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:44 PM

I moved you post because it had nothing to do with the topic where you had it posted. Drupal has an excellent support community, you might want to check there. Or you could Google the error message. Looks like there are plenty of solutions to try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users