Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help with HP 4315 All In One

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mhart5516

mhart5516

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 AM

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:11 PM

Hi,

I am trying to install an HP 4315 All In One to my Dell Vostro 1500 laptop, which is running Windows XP Home Edition. The problem is, the installation disk will walk me through about 75% of the process, then the installation window simply disappears and the device is not installed. I have tried removing all HP applications and then running the install disk, which didn't work. I have attempted the install process several times with the same outcome, which is just very strange. This device worked fine on this conmputer before; however, it was uninstalled when I had trouble with another device, and now I can't get it to install again.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

mhart5516

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users