Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

1366x768 resolution problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rence.slvdr

rence.slvdr

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:19 AM

Hi i need help on how to install display adapter for my Type V VGC-VA202RB Microsoft XP Professional, I tried to update my display adapter and try to install ATI Radeon Xpress 200M Series but Windows logo testing didnt allow me because it didnt pass. Now how can i get my driver..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,602 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:10 AM

From where did you obtain the driver and EXACTLY how are you trying to install it?

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,874 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

To my knowledge...Windows never has prevented any driver from loading, assuming that the proper hardware is detected.

The warning about unsigned drivers...is routine...and has nothing to do with the ability to install said driver...or the propriety of installing it. I see it routinely and ignore it, as I assume that many others do. To install the driver package, all it takes is an acknowledgement from user that he/she wants to still install it.

System Specs

Drivers for the onboard video should be available at the Sony website.

Louis

#4 rence.slvdr

rence.slvdr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:52 AM

Hi thank you for your response. I already installed it even if I have got to many BSOD :P

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,874 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:44 AM

Let's try this.

Download/install BlueScreenView, http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html .

Double-click BlueScreenView.exe file.

When autoscan is done (screen comes up), click Edit/Select All...then File/Save Selected Items.

Save the report as BSOD.txt.

Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content and paste it into your next reply.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users