Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC running TOO fast

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brad734

Brad734

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 PM

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

Hey guys,

Lately my computer has been doing the opposite of most. It runs applications too fast.
Instead of usual loading times of games being say 30 seconds, it opens and loads them almost instantly. Then while playing them, I move and do things at 4x the speed.
It appears as if everything i do in any game, I have speed hacks on.

Hacking without really hacking? Seems cool right?

Except i don't know why my computer runs every game so fast, and i cant play at that fast speed either.

Advice please?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kbit

kbit

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

has anyone or could anyone have played with bios settings? almost sounds like the cpu setting was messed with.

#3 Brad734

Brad734
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:51 AM

Unless i have had some kind of virus, the bios have not been changed to my knowledge.

Further more on this problem: The games run fine if i restart my computer. But after about an hour of use they revert to this fast nature and it becomes unplayable once more.

#4 zeyzey017

zeyzey017

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 AM

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:56 AM

Try to load your Bios on safe default or default , something like that then reply :D

explore your mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users