Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Class for Security, Viruses\Malware and toubleshooting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sparks_IT

Sparks_IT

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:14 PM

I have been approved from my company to take a class or 2 on Viruses and Malware removal and PC Toubleshooting. So I am looking for, preferable online, classes or seminars that focus on Virus Malware removal and high level Technical support. Are there any decent classes out there related to this? I am looking for something between mid and high level technical knowledge type classes.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 AM

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

Training in malware removal and learning how to use advanced tools is conducted at various online Unite Schools after you are accepted and enrolled.

These are not typical training programs that one may participate in at college or a local Tech School. There are no special certificates or credits toward any specific degree but you will learn material they do not teach in college curricula. You work at your own pace under the guidance of experts so the actual length of training will vary depending on the effort you put forth.

If this is not acceptable to your employer or not what you are looking for, then just do a quick Google search for online security training or online computer training and troubleshooting.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users