How to Arrange Your Desktop items into a Specific Order
This guide will explain how to arrange the desktop items into a formation that best suits you.
- Minimise all programs so that the desktop is shown.
- Right click in an empty space on the desktop.
- Hover the mouse over "Arrange Icons By"
- A list will appear to the left, which will contain either:
- Name <-- arranges the icons into alphabetical order
- Size <-- organizes the icons in order of size
- Type <-- arranges the icons by their file type
- Modified <-- organizes the icons in order of when they were last modified.
- Simply click on the arrangement you would like to use, and adaptions to your desktop will be made accordingly.