Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:02 PM
You can view certain image files that are located in your temporary internet cache.
First, they must be unhidden:
For Windows XP
Show Hidden Files:
* Click "Start," "Programs," "Accessories," "Windows Explorer."
* Select the "Tools' menu" then "Folder Options."
* Click the 'View' tab.
* Under the 'Hidden files and folders' heading, select "Show hidden files and folders".
* Uncheck the '"Hide protected operating system files (recommended)" option.
* Click 'Yes' to confirm.
* Uncheck the "Hide file extensions for known file types".
* Click "Apply" then "OK'.
Next, navigate to your Temporary Internet Cache:
* Double click on "My Computer," and expand your boot drive (usually C:) by clicking the + sign.
* Go to "C:\Documents and Settings\Your UserName\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files."
* Highlight the "Temporary Internet Files" folder and in the right panel, select an image to view.
* Click "Yes" to: "Running a system command on this item might be unsafe."
* Your image viewer should load the picture.