Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what will I need?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TempleCat

TempleCat

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:43 AM

I am taking online classes, and have had a rough time with computer compatibility. Every time I turn around, they change something on me.(Example: from jpg to ccms( not really, just an example). What is jpg, and all the other ones, and how can I accommodate ALL of them? I have an XP computer, and have learned that the one "to have" for my school is Windows 7. So that is on the list too. I am wanting to get a laptop so I can take it to Mom`s house next semester, so I can concentrate(rowdy kids). I want one that is reasonably fast, and that will accept every weird "bemd in the road" that modern technology has to throw at me. My school isn't one to be cooperative about "issues", so I need to be thoroughly prepared. Any suggestions,please!

Edited by hamluis, 15 November 2011 - 01:26 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Buing New Computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,271 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

Have schools stopped suggesting minimum requirements for aystem use on campus?

Have you read the current school bulletin, looking for such info?

The easiest answer of all...ask some students in your field of study...who are not freshmen.

Or your designated faculty advisor?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users