Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluetooth mouse not working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thefatalaccidents

thefatalaccidents

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

Hey guys,

I reformatted my computer recently and ever since my Dell BT Travel Mouse is not working. Bluetooth is turned on in the BIOS, and I used driver genius to get all of the drivers needed. It is connecting to the mouse and I can see it in the Devices. That being said I can't actually move the cursor with the mouse. I have no idea what could be wrong with it, and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure you'll need some additional info, so just let me know what else you need to know to help. Thank you in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,589 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 AM

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:41 AM

NEVER use third party apps to find or install drivers. All drivers should be downloaded from the OEM website by you and then installed. In this case, get the drivers from the Dell Website. Start with the chipset driver.

Open Device Manager - any yellow or red symbols?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users