Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Incredimail

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Calitiki

Calitiki

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:10 AM

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:42 AM

I have used this Pro Product for 2 years and found it to be reliable for my need but when I did a mailing to my family group I got this response "Your mail to MDaemon@wolfbeast.com could not be delivered.

Reason: Incredimail messages not allowed

Solution: Use a different mailer program.

Details:
Incredimail messages are not allowed to be sent to any recipient in this domain.
This is a security issue. Incredimail supplies XML data in every message which
jeopardizes personal security of any sender. This action is taken
for your own safety. Please use another mailing program to safeguard your
personal information from being spread.
Secondly, Incredimail causes too much traffic on mail systems it passes through
for simple mail messages.
Thirdly, the resulting e-mail message cannot be parsed by all clients.
: Message contains [1] file attachments

I did a Google and received different opinions that varied from would not touch this program to it is one of the best. I know it has lots of bells and whistles but I have Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit 4 Gig Ram. All I want to know is it trustworthy. Thanks in advance to any answers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,259 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:35 AM

I have it, I've been using it for several years with no problems. Except for the company wanting me to upgrade.. I've never had an email sent back just because it was an Incredimail email. Have you thought about a secondary email, at say AOL or Yahoo? Just for those annoying times like this? :blink:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,264 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:53 AM

Looks like you have a professional opinion of Incredimail from whoever that denied your email.

If you decide to respect that opinion and uninstall Incredimail, it is not a simple thing to do. It will require
a bit more than just clicking on the uninstaller. Here is a link to one site that I often refer to for advice and
has good info on uninstalling Incredimail. I have no personal experience with the advice offered there as I
have not used Incredimail.
PC Hell: How to Uninstall Incredimail Automatically

Another site with uninstall info more links to uninstall info:
How to Completely Remove IncrediMail | eHow.com
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#4 Calitiki

Calitiki
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:29 AM

It was the only time that I have had a refusal. I like it so if I don't get zapped by a million volts I will continue using it. Thanks for all your comments. Thanks for the uninstall information. I will keep it on file if I do uninstall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users