Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Super Havoc

Super Havoc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 AM

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:59 AM

Hi all of you geniuses ^_^

I've been lurking around after having virus issues recently and you guys are just...wow...You guys know your stuff.

I am not very computer technically smart on the removal of viruses, and am hoping for help in the next topic I make.

I want to thank you all for taking time out of your lives to help us.

A bit about myself...

I'm a Chicagoan.

I'm very easy to get along with, and usually make friends fast.

I don't make a lot of money, but then again, money has never been the most important thing to me.

I value family, friends and my faith above all.

I love all types of media, from gaming on my various systems, to cartoons, to Oscar nominated movies.

And I hope to learn, so that I can in turn help others in the future as well.

I hope you guys can help me out, and I thank you for this site and allowing me to be here. ^_^

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 AM

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:43 AM

Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
As in most of life, a single person cannot be a expert in everything, and this holds true about computing which has grown in complexity as we demand it do more and more things for us. If you post about your malware problem, I am sure our Members can help you.
And it will always be Sears Tower, no matter who owns it.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users