Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Icons And Toolbar Off Page

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chichick20

chichick20

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 30 January 2006 - 05:59 PM

Hi everyone, when i start up my computer none of my icons or my toolbar are on the screen. Just my messenger. When i tell it to pull up my email, the page comes up halfway off screen. So ik figured the rest of my stuff is off screen. I just dont know how to get it back to normal. I've tried moving the screen on my menu for the monitor but nothing seems to work. any suggestions.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gunner

gunner

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 30 January 2006 - 09:42 PM

Do you have extreme graphics? If you do, click on it and make sure your output is to the default monitor. Also you might want to open control panel>appearance and themes>change the screen resolution. Display properties will tell you your monitor and size. I use 1024/768. If you do have dual monitor output, make sure default is on the left. If it isn't, drag and drop it there. The only time I have had your problem, the default monitor was on the right.
Spike's advice: Backup your data routinely.

#3 chichick20

chichick20
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:10 AM

I would but i cant get into control panel, i cant even get it to right click and get into properties. Everything seems to be going off screen to the left because i have drug my open email from the left. i just dont know what to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users