Please run the following:
Note, if it doesn't run in normal mode at first,
download a fresh copy, but rename it to svchost
and save it directly to your C:\ drive
, then navigate to your C:\ drive and run it, if it still won't run, then boot into safe mode and try it in safe mode;
To Enter Safemode
- Go to Start> Shut off your Computer> Restart
- As the computer starts to boot-up, Tap the F8 KEY repeatedly,
- this will bring up a menu.
- Use the Up and Down Arrow Keys to scroll up to Safemode
- Then press the Enter Key on your Keyboard
- go into your usual account
from one of the following locations:Link 1 Link 2 VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications
, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console
is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended
to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
- Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
- Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
- Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.Notes:
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.