Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ago graphics driver

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Harleytodd

Harleytodd

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:01 PM

Hi there, new to the site and need help after hours of browsing the web with no luck. I have a hp touch smart all in one pc operating on windows 7 and for some reason the ati radionics graphics driver is out of date and won't operate. Can't find a download for it as its considered a new system and therefore shouldn't happen. Any ideas please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Harleytodd

Harleytodd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:07 PM

Meant ati radion graphics driver. Typing on iPad .

Meant ati radion graphics driver. Typing on iPad .

#3 Harleytodd

Harleytodd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:28 PM

Thank you, will give it a try. Just paid for download doctor so will see if it fixes it first. Will let you know which one works.

#4 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,470 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

What model of Touchsmart is it and what actual problem are you having? There normally shouldn't be any problem finding a video driver, and anyway drivers don't just stop working because they're "out of date". That's a line put out by driver finder programs to convince you to pay for what you can get for free. Can you get your money back?
Top 5 things that never get done:

#5 Harleytodd

Harleytodd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:22 PM

Yeah, I was sucked in to paying for driver detective. It worked though. It's a hp touch smart 300 all in one desktop pc. Just over a year old. Ati graphics driver just went and affected pictures etc. sorted now. Managed to get it for half price when I went to delete driver detective. It will teach me a lesson to ask first, lol. I am blonde so really can't be blamed. Thanks anyway.

#6 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,470 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

Glad it's sorted, for future reference:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/siteHome?cc=au&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4062&product=5150999&sw_lang=

(Note: above link automatically defaults to Australia for me because that's where I am, can't be absolutely sure what it will do for a different location. Should lead to something useful though.)

Edited by Platypus, 11 November 2011 - 09:13 PM.

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users