Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello! I'm Julia

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ButterflyJ

ButterflyJ

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:47 PM

My name's Julia, from Tennessee. Can't remember the first time I heard of this site, but after plenty of researching my particular issues and posting on other forums, which didn't make any difference for me what so ever... the name of this site occurred to me clear as a bell as one I haven't tried yet. Lol.

So I'm looking forward to (hopefully) learning enough about my computer problems on here where I can have them resolved, and possibly know on my own later about what's going on with the bleeping thing so I can figure it out myself.. Very old laptop, compatibility issues left & right, etc.

~Julia

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users