Hello, Appears to be a Zeroaccess Rootkit.
Some infections will also hide all the files on your computer from being seen. To make your files visible again, please download the following program to your desktop:Unhide.exe
Once the program has been downloaded, double-click on the Unhide.exe icon on your desktop and allow the program to run. This program will remove the +H, or hidden, attribute from all the files on your hard drives. If there are any files that were purposely hidden by you, you will need to hide them again after this tool is run.
You may have to use Safe mode if normal doesnt work.
Can you open the Task Manager?
Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc
on your keyboard or by right-clicking the Start Menu bar and selecting Task Manager.
Make sure that the Show processes from all users
box is selected at the bottom left-hand corner of the window.
Click on Image Name
this sorts the column alphabetically. The process at the top of the list should look like this if it's ZeroAccess. 3203397148:3809022017.exe
Now I hope we can Download, save and run the ZA removal tool
while in Normal Mode and follow the prompts as directed. Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking
How to enter safe mode(XP/Vista)
Using the F8 MethodRestart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode
. I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
NOTE: In some instances if no malware is found there will be no log produced.
- Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check and check Remove found threats
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, push
- Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Push the button.