Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Deleting in Photo House

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jlz

jlz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 PM

Posted 03 November 2004 - 05:23 PM

I have Corel photo house that came with WordPerfect Suite 8. I really like the program, but I'm having trouble deleting an image. I right click on the image, go down to "delete", it asks me if I want to delete, I say yes, and the image disappears. I close photo house. When I reopen, the image is back! Why won't it stay deleted? Thanks for any help you can give me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2004 - 08:35 PM

Sometimes, photo applications will hold a second copy of a file, or picture, in a different folder. Check your HELP section for locations and see if there is information on deleting.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 jlz

jlz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2004 - 10:39 AM

Thank you for your reply. Under the HELP, there is not ANYTHING under "delete" or "deleting". Any other suggestions?

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2004 - 10:38 PM

This process will clean out your Temp files and your Temporary Internet Files. Please do both steps:

Step 1:Delete Temp Files
To clean out your temp files, click on Start and then run, and type %temp% and press the ok button.

This should open up the temp directory that your machine uses. Please delete all files that are found there. If you get an error when deleting a file, skip that file and delete all the others. If you had trouble deleting a file, reboot into Safe Mode and follow this step again. You should now be able to delete all the files.

Step 2: Delete Temporary Internet Files
Now I want you to open up Internet Explorer, and click on the Tools menu and then Internet Options. At the General tab, which should be the first tab you are currently on, click on the Delete Files button and put a checkmark in Delete offline content. Then press the OK button. This may take quite a while, so do not be alarmed with how long it takes. When it is done, your Temporary Internet Files will now be deleted.

Then try to delete and ssee if stays deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users