Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NSIS Error "Installer integrity check failed"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 auzfix

auzfix

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:33 AM

I hope this is the right place to post.

I have a laptop that needed new security software so I downloaded kasperky. When I try to run I get NSIS Error. The drives have been formatted and win xp home reinstalled along with drivers, thats about it. I tried downloading the file many times from kaspersky themselves as well as download.com.

I also tried to run it on my other laptop only to receive the same error. I was instructed to run malwarebytes and combofix (from the seller) which I did. Now that Ive read some posts on this site Im also concerned about having used combofix.

My laptops are both still working fine but using the net without any security software bothers me, please help

Wayne

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:17 AM

Worth a look even though this is a M/soft Windows 7 site -

Regards -

#3 auzfix

auzfix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

Allgood now thanks for helping. Downloaded on a friends computer. Problem solved.
Wayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users