Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

login issue

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -KFS

-KFS

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:31 PM

HI guy, I can use some help. I have a HP Pavilion Dv7 Windows 7 64bit with finger print reader. Every once an a while I get the following error when trying to log on.

"your system is running low on resources you can not log on as new user. please use an account that has already been logged on"

This has only occurred after shutting the lid on the laptop. I currently have the setting as, put to sleep when closing lid. Any help will be appreciated.

Also, there are no open programs running when I close the lid.

Edited by -KFS, 06 November 2011 - 10:34 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 AM

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:34 AM

This has only occurred after shutting the lid on the laptop

What if you change the settings under the lid action?

Tekken

#3 -KFS

-KFS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 AM

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:37 PM

This has only occurred after shutting the lid on the laptop

What if you change the settings under the lid action?

I did change it from Hibernate to sleep and vice versa and that did not resolve anything. I have not yet tried the "do nothing" option, but that would defeat the purpose, or maybe not.

I am still researching the matter and not found anything concrete just yet.

#4 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 AM

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:13 PM

Ok. Try "do nothing" action or try using another existing account/admin. account, if any.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users