Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gateway Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 udontnojack

udontnojack

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 AM

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:33 PM

I have a Gateway gx7018e that doesn't power on. When you push the power button it flashes blue for a second then turns off and the green light in back of the tower turns off and doesn't come back on until I unplug cord and plug it back in.

This is not a response. I have issues with the battery on my Gateway laptop. I went to boot it up today and it did nothing no indication of charger plugged in (brick tested OK). Also checked the CMOS battery also OK. Is it commom for the main battery to die without warning?

Edited by hamluis, 06 November 2011 - 06:45 AM.
Split from different topic.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 PM

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:05 AM

Is it commom for the main battery to die without warning?

not common ,but possible for sure, what is a brick test

Edited by caperjac, 06 November 2011 - 10:06 AM.

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users