Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD Help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 element93

element93

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

I have a custom build PC, and just recently I have been have loads of problems with it, and I have no clue why. I can still game online and do everything just fine, but my computer will just randomly Blue Screen. I've searched all over for help, so I've come here to ask you guys.
I get the following stop errors:
*** STOP: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA80097EC028, 0x00000000BE200000, 0x000000000005110A)
It says it is a Hardware Error, and I have no clue what's messed up.
Here are my system specs:
CPU: i5 2500k
GPU: GTX570
8gb Corsair Vengeance RAM
Motherboard: MSI Z68A-GD80

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 a_cup

a_cup

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:25 AM

Hi element93

This error is usually caused by video/audio conflict..check event viewer to see if you can narrow down the source..How To Use the Event Viewer Applet..

Look in device manager and see if there are any conflicts..Troubleshooting Device Conflicts with Device Manager..lack of a symbol does not guarantee drivers are not in conflict I would recommend checking the manufacturers site for updated drivers as well

Pauline

#3 element93

element93
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

Both my Video Card and my on-board soundcard drivers are up to date, but I'll do some double checking with everything. In my recent research, I heard of it being an error with CPU voltage or something along those lines. I was running at an overclock of 4.5 for about a month with no problems, but I recently had to re-install windows and have been experiencing the bluescreen problem. I just switched to MSI's OC Genie settings, which automatically overclocks everything to recommended setting, and my system seemed stable for the 5 or so hours I had it on. Before my system would blue screen every couple of hours. Thank you for the help so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users