Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Guess why i'm here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lienko11

lienko11

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 PM

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:08 PM

Hi all !

Guess why i'm here ?
Well seems so I'd like to introduce myself but also tell you why I'm here.
hehe the fact is that I got infected by sphere security 2012, I was able to remove it
but somehow another one came right after this one as if it was a chain reaction.

So guys and gals, I'm here with the hope I can get some help from you all cause I barely managed
to quiet down Sphere security 2012 and probably not completly removing it and now I'm stuck with
"Privacy Protection" another malware. I'm suprised I can even surf the net, after I went in safe mode
and delete the file privacy.exe and deleted ping.exe in the reg keys but that last move wasn't good
I think :S.

So yeah if anyone in here is ready to help let me know !
Thanks in advance :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 AM

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:35 PM

Welcome to the board...
Go to the " am I infected " section and post there after following the "before you post" instructions. These guys are great here...

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#3 lienko11

lienko11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 PM

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:48 AM

Hey thanks Jburd !
Very appreciated ! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users