Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Read and Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Artanderxia

Artanderxia

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:37 AM

I think I got a virus on September 5 and I entered some important information on a HTTPS website on September 6 I would like to know if I have been affected by it in anyway or anything like that. I saw this page that guys have http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/have-i-been-hacked/

I was wondering if someone could help me with that or use remote access and do it for me to do forensic work and find out things.

Thank you for you time

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Artanderxia

Artanderxia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:48 AM

I think I have already removed the virus but I would like to know if I have been affected by it in anyway. What does it mean if a website is HTTPS ?
and on the link I showed it says that almost 99% of the time the hacker leaves something. So would the time that they don't leave something because the link says if they are looking for specific information or an item. Would that apply to me?

#3 Artanderxia

Artanderxia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:42 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic426771.html/page__p__2466829#entry2466829 link to my topic it is just like this one but I edited it a little bit

#4 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 AM

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:39 PM

Duplicate topic closed.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users