Hello and Welcome to the forums!
My name is Gringo
and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.
Somethings to remember while we are working together.
- Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
- Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.
- Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
- Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
- Do not run anything while running a fix.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
Click on the Watch Topic
Button and select Immediate Notification
and click on proceed
, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.
The first thing I would like you to do is run this for me - http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/unhide.exe
after it is complete restart the computer and continue with these stepsDownload and run OTL
by Old Timer
and save it to your Desktop.
information and logs:
- Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
- Under Output, ensure that Minimal Output is selected.
- Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList.
- Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
- Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
- When done, two Notepad files will open.
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened and the that I need posted back here
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized - save this one on your desktop in case I ask for it later
- Please post the contents of OTListIt.txt in your next reply.
- In your next post I need the following
- .logs from OTL
- let me know of any problems you may have had
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know
If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic
My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->
<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University