Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems with OAB

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NickPham

NickPham

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 PM

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:21 PM

Hello,

We recently migrated from Google Apps to Microsoft Exchange 2003. Below is the process that was taken.

1. Use Google App Sync Tool to download all emails from Google Apps to Outlook 2003
2. Create Exchange mailbox and updated MX record
2. Exported all Google emails to a PST file
3. Ran scanpst.exe to fix any issues
4. Imported PST file to Exchange mailbox

Here's the issue. After importing emails back to Exchange, I receive the following error message when responding to any emails pre-Microsoft Exchange: Information was given to the Microsoft Exchange Address Book which requires a new version of the Address Book. Upgrade Microsoft Exchange

Did some research and discovered it is probably related to the Offline Address Book. Rebuilt the one in Exchange and cleared out all NK2 files on the local workstation but problem still persist.

Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dirtdog900

dirtdog900

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 AM

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:31 AM

Is there any difference when replying to an internal or external message? By internal I mean on the same email domain that Exchange is now responsible for. I'm a bit late in replying so you may have solved it by now anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users