Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:21 PM
We recently migrated from Google Apps to Microsoft Exchange 2003. Below is the process that was taken.
1. Use Google App Sync Tool to download all emails from Google Apps to Outlook 2003
2. Create Exchange mailbox and updated MX record
2. Exported all Google emails to a PST file
3. Ran scanpst.exe to fix any issues
4. Imported PST file to Exchange mailbox
Here's the issue. After importing emails back to Exchange, I receive the following error message when responding to any emails pre-Microsoft Exchange: Information was given to the Microsoft Exchange Address Book which requires a new version of the Address Book. Upgrade Microsoft Exchange
Did some research and discovered it is probably related to the Offline Address Book. Rebuilt the one in Exchange and cleared out all NK2 files on the local workstation but problem still persist.