Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings Y'all

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Amukcanuk

Amukcanuk

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 AM

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:57 AM

Greetings computer gurus.
Just a brief note to say hi to all of you out there.

I tend to think of PCs as the "muscle cars" of this era.
Hence the market for FX lights inside a chassis I suppose, though I'm not that far gone, yet.
All I mean is that I'm one of those people who has way more power in their machines than they will ever use.

I have a home network where each family member has their own PC. From 3yrs to... past 70.
There are also specific use PCs as well, such as for the entertainment system, file server or mobile.

I have a reasonable understanding of how to get all this to work.
Having said that though, I know there are huge gaps in my knowledge, which is why I'm here.
To learn from those who know.

Not much else to say really, that matters here at least.

So, if there is anything you want to know, I think I will be able to find this again to answer.

Ciao for now,
Amukcanuk

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 29 January 2006 - 06:10 PM

Wow sounds like you have your hands full. Welcome to BC. Whats knowledge unless you share it. We're happy to have you. Feel free to pitch in where ever you feel comfortable.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:08 PM

Welcome to BC!
Computing is becomming so complex, because of the many things we ask it to do for us, that no one can be an expert in every area. Here members share areas of expertise and experience in an effort to help one another.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:58 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Amukcanuk.
You've come to the right place to gain as much knowledge as you may want. :flowers:

Good Luck,
yano :trumpet:

Edited by yano, 22 February 2006 - 02:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users