Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Couple of Essential Things Wrong

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iDeViL

iDeViL

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 PM

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:07 PM

Hi,

I just found this website from searching for a few fixes for my computer. I just got it in June, didnt like it that well so i left it under a blanket in my desk. I just reopened it today. Ive used it for a mere 2-3 days. I also do not have any Anti-Virus On it but ive only visited my site, google, wikipedia, and this site.

The issues are, there is, some windows popups, ie if i were to click on manage connections, then connection properties....There is NO Text whatsoever. This happens with Google Chrome also. My wireless adaptor dosent connect to the internet so i have to use a wired connection, it also says its not there. And i cant install anything without the No text thing appearing.

Picture:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85/erroruw.png/

You can also see a RANDOM green bar that pops up on my screen.

Please Help me. Ill provide what you need to help me fix this.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 iDeViL

iDeViL
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 PM

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

Also when I try to uninstall a program it is blank text therefore I cannot remove it

#3 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 AM

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:39 PM

What is the computer model? Is it bought brand new and still under warranty? Did you check your device manager for any flags or marks on network adaptors?

Tekken

#4 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:16 AM

I just got it in June,

If this is new (as above by jhayz) then it will have a 12 month guarantee from where it was purchased.

If not please add Make / Model and any other helpful information -

Also if you can access internet on it, please install any Free Antivirus ASAP !!
Thank You -

#5 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:19 AM

Given that this pop up window emerges from simple Windows related functions and tasks, you might want to try repairing the Windows installation.

With your Windows Install/Recovery disc, you should be able to boot your system off it, run the recovery console and repair your installation of Windows. If the problem was due to a possible corruption or missing files, it should be fixed now.

Once Windows is back to normal, PLEASE remember to install an anti-virus and anti-spyware program on your computer.

Free Security Programs
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users