Forwarding an Email
The purpose of this guide is to teach you how to forward an email you received in your inbox. Examples are given using Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook Express and the webmail service MSN Hotmail.
- Open your email program at the inbox.
- Select the email you wish to forward. Highlight it in Thunderbird and Outlook Express, Open the email in Hotmail. Here's what that looks like:
- Click the Forward icon on the mail toolbar.
A new window will open that looks very similar to the 'Write'; 'Create Mail'; or 'New' window except some fields will be automatically filled in and the original message will appear either in the body text or as an attachment. Now your view will look like one of these:
- Enter the recipient's email address in the 'To:' box. (item in the screenshots).
- Type any explanatory message in the text field. (item in the screenshots).
- Click the Send icon in the mail toolbar. (item in the screenshots).
Edited by Grinler, 17 April 2012 - 09:58 AM.