Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Task Bar Disappeared

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sammyc_age12

sammyc_age12

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 29 January 2006 - 07:57 AM

Hey Anyone who can help me. The other day my taskbar along with my start menu disappeard. I have a bunch of problems but this one is the most detremental. the other thing thats really getting bad is my icons they wont open sometimes, well, most times. Does anyone have any ideas. I have already tried restarting and all that.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bgardner

bgardner

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 29 January 2006 - 08:44 AM

What were you working on when it "disappeared"?? I wonder if you might of minimized it by accident without realizing it...

Can you obviously not get into your start menu or anything at all???

#3 bgardner

bgardner

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 29 January 2006 - 08:46 AM

Hey also if you have the windows key on your keyboard press it and see if your start menu will show then (if you dont have the windows key, hold ctrl and press esc)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users