Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rghm

rghm

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

Hello!
It looks I'm in trouble... Ican't install any antivirus, or can't run it properly, I got the message "The avast! antivirus program has been stopped, or is in an inconsistent state" from avast, Kaspersky scan online was started something but didn't responded later, can't install AVG free (got errors), and have a verz strange process in task manager named 1944369315:1548163980.exe . I can't stop this process and have no idea where from comes.
I tried ti run another scan online, but firefox crashed and now can't start it anymore, it says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item".
Any idea???
Thx in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bloopie

bloopie

Bleepin' Sith Turner

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,927 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 AM

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

Hello rghm, my name is bloopie!:)

Sorry for the delay, the BC staff can get swamped at times! There are many people that need help, and sometimes some topics could get lost (as yours did)!

Please refrain from posting to other topics, as it may cause more harm than good! What seems like the same problem on your machine, may have disastrous results when fixing another.

Do you still need help?

If so, please rerun MBAM and GMER, and post the latest logs from each in your next reply.
And if you do not need help, please let us know so that we could close this topic.

Again, we apologize that your topic hasn't gotten a response until now...Every helper reads the new topics differently!

If you need any instructions, please let me know!

bloopie

#3 rghm

rghm
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:04 AM

Hello bloopie,
Thank you, I need no more help, I have solved the problem (my mistake I didn't put a note about this in my topic...).
If you are talking about my post on uboy's topic, I wrote there I am not qualified to give advices. It was just the way I have solved my problem, similar with his problem. For me, the problem was to know what kind of virus infected my pc.
Sorry if sounded like a dissapoint, when I wrote there that I got no answer on my topic. I know there are a lot of people with problems, I know admins and those like you must face a lot of problems and posts (and I want to thank to all of you who are sharing your free time with us who are having problems), I know there is also the difference of time, maybe you are living in USA and me in Europe, and this is also making more harder to answer very fast. I wrote this because I needed a quick solution to my problem, I need the pc, my wife too, so it was very important for me to find a solution, and I did the research in other places too.
Wish you luck in your great job you are doing here.

#4 bloopie

bloopie

Bleepin' Sith Turner

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,927 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 AM

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

Glad to hear you solved your issues, and thanks for letting us know!! :thumbup2:

Regards,

bloopie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users